I just want cuddles

(Slight smut)

College is troublesome. I was remarkably stressed as I ran back to my apartment, where my roommate Jaidan, was cleaning our room. I was ready to cry from the amount of stress that had built up. Damiar, my amazing boyfriend, had noticed me while I was running home to my apartment. I throw myself onto the bed. Someone knocks on the front door, Jaidan walks out of the room to see who it is. As tears began to slowly fall from my eyes Jaidan walked back in.

"Hey, I'm going to sleep in the guest room tonight, that way you and D can do whatever in here." she told me quickly. Damiar is here? I nod my head slowly, burying into one of the pillows. Milliseconds pass and before I know it Damiars cuddling me, his face is in the crook of my neck. After about an hour I start to fall asleep and then I feel him. Damiar smirked against my skin as he sucks harshly looking for my sweet spot. It takes a second but he finds it and starts to abuse the spot. I moaned and quickly covered my mouth as I blush from embarrassment.

"Don't cover your mouth baby." he whispered quickly before going back to my sweet spot.

"Damiar!!" I moaned breathlessly.

"I'm not in the mood..." I whined, I felt his head move.

"I just want cuddles." I whispered.

"Okay..." he pouted before sighing.

-WORD COUNT: 237-