syrup

(smut)

(I'M TOO LAZY TO FINISH EDITING THIS SOOO I'M SORRY FOR THIS UNEDITED TRASH.)

I dip a piece of the waffle in syrup, turning to Damiar to feed him. He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not a baby..."

"Your behavior says otherwise." Kit snickers.

"Hey!" damiar says defensively.

"Just eat the damn waffle." I laugh.

Damiar sighs, taking the waffle off bitting the waffle off the fork, his face melting into a smile.

"Fluffy." Damiar says through a half-full mouth. I smile at him before turning back to the food.

"Why did I take that sexually?" Kit asks.

"i-"

"I kinda did too...." Damiar tells her. I quietly eat the waffle.

"I-" Kit sighs, taking a bite of Sausage dipped in syrup, side glancing at Damiar, laughing slightly. Damiar watches her. Kit rolls her eyes slightly, sitting back up, the sausage link still hanging out of her mouth, not wanting to get her fingers all sticky. I look at her, snickering. Kit looks at Damiar, his eyebrow raised as he smirks slightly.

"Damiar, don't even fucking comment." Kit growls as she continues to slowly naw on the meat, Damiar still snickering. I continue to quietly eat, ignoring the two.

"I wanna say it." Damiar tells her.

"Damiar! I don't wanna get my fingers sticky!!" Kit whines.

"Damiar, stop being dirty."

"She is too!" he defends himself. Kit sucks the rest of the sausage in her mouth, gagging as she laughs. I roll eyes at them. Damiar holds back laughter as she slowly chews the rest of the sausage.

"Sorry." Kit squeaks out. Damiar pulls at a strand of hair.

"How'd I get syrup in my bangs!" he whines.

"You're a mess." I laugh.

"My bang is stuck to my forehead now!" Damiar continues to whine. Kit sighs, grabbing a napkin, licking it, trying to get it out.

"Don't lick my hair!" Damiar whines.

"I'm not licking it! And I've licked other goddamn places, chill out." she replies as I snicker.

"No!! Don't-" Damiar continues to whine.

"Damiar! I've literally-you were moaning last time I did what I will say if you don't chill out!!" she raises an eyebrow, saying "test me" in a way as his face flares up. I push the tray of food away.

"You didn't have to bring up the b-" Damiar whines.

"Don't you dare fucking finish that sentence." Kit growls. The nurse walks in, laughing at the two. Kit continues to try to wipe the Syrup out of his hair, licking her fingers, trying her best to get it out, laughing as he continues to try to pull the syrup out of his hair.

"I'll be back in an hour to check her vitals." the nurse tells us.

"Alright. See you then." Kit smiles, licking the paper towel again, wiping it from his hair, finally getting most of it out.

"There ya big baby." she snickers. Damiar rolls his eyes before I lean into his frame.

"It would have been easier to use water." I snicker.

"Kit likes to use her tongue though." Damiar purrs teasingly.

"You did not just say that-"