𝟷𝟿.

Justin's POV
"We learned how to write in cursive today!" Jackson tells Ana as she asked the kids what they learned in school today. I was sitting next to her as we all, Well the kids, watched a Disney movie. "That sounds like fun. Was it hard?" She asks him him and he tilts his head. "A little bit," "I didn't have a hard time," Melanie says and Jackson's cheeks turn a bit red.

"Well... it was kind of easy," Jackson says taking back his words as he felt embarrassed. I tell him, "It's alright if it's hard. Not everything is easy, no one knows everything." "Your dad can barley even write an s in cursive, and can't even manage to write out a J," Ana says poking fun at me and I lightly pinch her hand making her giggle. "It's true. But you guys both will learn eventually," I tell the kids.

"What did you guys eat for breakfast today since I wasn't able to make it?" Ana asks curiously. My eyes widen a bit and the kids went quiet. "Milk," "and?" I ask. "Yogurt with nuts," Melanie adds on and I nod my head. "Okay good, and what else? Don't tell me that's all you guys had for breakfast this morning," Ana says so they could go on and spill the truth.

"And... Nutella banana sandwich," Jackson admits quietly and Ana does a frantic gasp as she says, "Nutella?" The kids know how much of a health nut Ana is with them, Nutella is something she barley bring out. "It had bananas," I defend myself as I held my shoulder up and she looks at me with squinted eyes making me laugh.

"Alright, one day won't be too bad," she says and I give the kids a thumbs up, "we're saved," I whisper to them making Ana laugh. The kids then turn their head as Frozen 2 had resumed on the TV. "And what did you eat?" Ana asks me and I tell her, "Oh of course I ate the Nutella banana sandwich too are you kidding me? It was delicious," I say and Ana releases a small laugh. "You are such a kid at heart," she says and I give her hand a small squeeze.

"Has the Doctor given you any updates?" I ask her and she turns her head to me. "I'll be able to go home tomorrow, just have to be careful that's all," she says and I smile as I then give her a kiss. "Oh really? Okay, I'll pick you up first thing in the morning then if that's okay?" I say and she nods her head. "Of course," she says and I smile at her again.

"I'm worried about him Justin..." she says and I nod my head trying to cool down as the thought of Jason angered me so much right now. "I know sweetheart," "And I know it's irritating, I'm sorry, I just... I don't know... he was so good for a bit. He even began to cry to me, which is progress for his disorder. Bu- and for him to just burst out like that at me, when I've been just trying to help him, I mean god I hope he's not getting worse," she says and I hear the beeps on the monitor getting progressively faster. "Ana," I say and she hushes. "Just take a few breaths, it's alright," I say as I moved some of her hair out of her face.

"It's just... he's getting worse," she says as she was breathing hard now and I nod my head. She turns to the kids as they had their backs to her. She then lightly runs her fingers through Melanie's hair to calm down I suppose. "I know, but he's safe for now with doctors," I say and she snaps her head towards me. "What?! He's here?" She says and the beeps began going nuts.

"No no no, you have to leave," she says as she was now attempting to sit up and I gently hold her shoulders down. "Ana, it's alright," I say and she shakes her head as tears welled up in her eyes. "Leave," she says and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion with what she was saying.

"Get the kids out of here, now," she says and I shake my head. "Wh-Ana, it's fi-" "Now!" She says making the kids look back at her in astonishment. I sigh as I then tell the kids we have to go. "But it's only 5," Melanie says and I tell her, "I know, but Mommy just needs some alone time okay?" I get the kids backpacks and I put them on their backs. I get my coat as well and I get the kids off of the bed.