𝟸𝟽.

Ana's POV
It was now the day where hopefully Rosa could leave. Well, not hopefully, I'm sure they'll let her leave with no charges. I was able to get into the camera footage of the night her ex wife abused her one last time and Rosa reacted in violence.

"You feeling okay?" I ask Rosa and she shakes her head as her leg bounced. "It's going to be okay, we got this. You're going to be let out," I tell her and she looks at me. "I don't know if I want to be out," she says making me worried.

"Why?" I ask, worried that someone might be out to get her since she killed her wife, maybe her family had been threatening her or something. "I won't be able to see him," she says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is it the inmate you've been telling me about?" I ask her and she nods her head. "You will still be able to see him Rosa. Sure not all times of the day like before, but weekly visits yes," I say and she shrugs her shoulders.

"He gets into a lot of trouble, where they leave him alone. I'm worried for him," she informs me and I ask her who it was. If she was okay with telling me.
"Jason McCann," she says and my heart rate goes crazy as I didn't know what to tell her.

Do I tell her to stay away from him?

Why does she want to stay with him? Is he using her for something? I ask to myself all these questions being absolutely confused.

"The man who has been very nice to you all this time, the same guy you've been telling me about, is Jason?" I ask and she nods her head telling me yes. "I'm very worried about him. I don't want to leave," she says and I began slightly panicking.

"Well Rosa, I've collected all this stuff to let you be out, it's too late for you to be barely telling me this," I say as I didn't know what to do. "I understand," she replies and I sigh.

"I'll be let out. It's okay. Just, please keep Jason safe. For me," she asks of me and I nod my head. "Of course," I nod my head and she gives me a small smile and I do the same.

***

"How did it go?" Justin asks me as we ate pasta together at the dining table. The kids were already fed, bathed and were asleep now. Justin and I were busy with the house while the kids ate dinner so unfortunately we couldn't enjoy dinner with them.

"It went good! She was let out, of course," I say and Justin asks me, "That's good! How did they react?" "She cried," "of joy?" Justin asks and I tell him, "no" making him furrow his eyebrows. "What? Why?" "That is what I said!" I say and Justin asks me what Rosa was sad about it.

"She is in love with a prisoner... and it's Jason," I say and he nearly chokes on the noodles. "What?!" He says and I nod my head. "He didn't like manipulate her or threaten her did he?" Justin asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. But she seemed miserable to leave. Not once have I seen a family member visit her. I don't know if he told her something, I'm worried," I say and he nods his head.

"Yeah, who the hell is sad to leave prison?" Justin says and I shake my head. "I don't know. Apparently she is in love with him, she had been telling me about him for months. But never told me it was Jason. The way she described him, I would have never assumed it was him," I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Like he seems like a nice person from what she has told me. But I don't know, maybe he has her tell me that. I'm just so confused," I add on as I then put some pasta in my mouth chewing away. "Unless he's changed," I say and I make a sarcastic laugh at how unlikely that it.

"Yeah I doubt that," Justin adds on. "How was your day?" I ask Justin and he tells me it went well. "I sent out the papers and inputted them in the computer. Did you want me to put the stuff in about Rosa or you got it?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No I got it thank you. I have the time now, I'll just give you everything once I'm done with the files and all," I say and he nods his head.