𝟸𝟺.

Jason's POV
"And what was your childhood like Jason?" The male psychologist asks me and I sigh in annoyance. I could not believe I was still in prison. Good thing that I'm now seeing a psychologist or I would be going more insane than I already am. But god, the same fucking questions.

"This is ridiculous. Listen, there is another psychologist that works here, Ana, you can get all the answers from her," I whine to him in annoyance as I didn't want to deal with this anymore. "Well I'd rather hear it from you Jason," he tells me and I rub my face with my right hand and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I told her before, I don't want to say it again. Alright?" I say and he sighs. "Well, your childhood is important to where you are now," "yeah, Sigmund Freud childhood whatever, I don't feel like saying it. Ask her for her files to save you some time," I interrupt him and I could tell he was become frustrated with me.

"Okay, how about the way you are now. How do you feel like your life is going right now?" He asks me and I laugh at him. "Well I'm in fucking prison what do you think dumbass?" I tell him and he raises his eyebrows as he was surprised with what I called him.

"Jason, there is no need to get angry," "Well I am fucking angry, whether there is no need, I am," I say mocking his voice. "Fucking bitch," I mumble and he asks me who I was talking about. "Your mom, can I please just leave? I'm already probably going to kill myself in here some day. I just need some time to myself, to think," I say and he drops his pen.

"Alright, if that's what you want," he says and with that I scoot out of my chair and he opens the door for me and a guard helps me back to my cell. "This guy is absolutely helpless," I hear the psychologist say. "He just needs some time," I hear Ana whisper and I move my head quickly giving me whiplash.

"He found her?!" I say to myself as I didn't think it was going to be easy for Justin to find her. My blood boiled at the sight of her and she moves her head towards me and she freezes for a moment. "Just be patient with him," she tells the man and he shakes his head in annoyance.

The guard yanks on my arm forcing me to move forward so that I could get back to my cell. I stumble as he pulled on me and I sat down in the dark cell alone. I ask him if I could please go outside. "Jason, you already know you lost those privileges," the guard tells me and my eyes get watery. "I'll lose my shit if I stay in here by myself," I tell him and he sighs. "I'm sorry," is all he says before walking away.

"No please, I don't want to be left alone," I tell him and I ask him to come back. "Please!" I yell and another guard tells me to keep it down. "I need to get out!" I say shaking the bars as I knew how bad my thoughts could get. "I don't want to commit suicide in this place," I say and the guard walks away as he was annoyed by me. "I'LL KILL MYSELF IN HERE!" I yell so he could get me out and he tells me to shut my mouth making me angry.

"GET ME OUT!" I yell as I shook the bars and the guard them points a gun at me as he then walks towards me making me freeze. I walk away from the bars and he tells me to not say another word. "I will shoot you," he tells me and I sat back down on the bed and he leaves

***

"But she really helps me out a lot... say, you don't really talk much do you?" An inmate tells me as we ate some sandwiches in the cafeteria. "No," I tell her and she nods her head. "You don't find me annoying do you?" She asks me as she was now acting a bit anxious. "You're fine," I tell her and she nods her head as she now stayed quiet.

"I'm kind of scared of the guards here aren't you?" the young woman asks me and I shake my head. "Oh... what are you in here for?" She asks me and I look at her. "I'd rather not say. Might make you scared of me," I tell her as she seemed to have paranoia or anxiety of some sort. "Won't be too bad, you seem like a nice guy," she tells me and I sigh.