𝟸6.

Jason's POV
"You still haven't given me my thing for my hair Jason, it's been a while," Rosa mentions as we ate dinner in the cafeteria. "Just wait, it's a surprise," I say and she playfully rolls her eyes. "What is it this time?" She says as she took a bite of her apple and I tell her to patient. "Tonight okay?" I say and she nods her head telling me she can wait.

I clench my fist as I remembered that was something one of my moms boyfriends had told me yeas ago. "Are you okay?" Rosa asks me and I nod my head telling her I'm fine. She then puts her hand on my fist and she looks at me worriedly. "Relax," she says and I sigh as I then released my hand from the fist it was in. "What are you thinking?" She asks me and I shake my head. "Nonsense," I say and she tilts her head telling me it was not nonsense.

"If it make you angry, it mean something," she says and I nod my head. "It's just, that was something one of my moms boyfriend had told me," I say and she makes a confused face. "Really?" She says, understanding the context of it. "Oh Jason, I'm sorry," she says and I shake my head.

"You didn't know, it's alright," I tell her. "No, well that too. But I'm sorry that happen," she says and I shake my head. "Don't worry about it," I tell her and she purses her lips. "I have a question for you," she tells me and I tell her to go for it.

"What do your tattoos represent?" She asks me and I roll up my sleeves a bit farther up so she could see the full sleeve. "It's a mess," I say as I had a whole bunch of things covering up my arms.

"Well, the owl stands for wisdom," I begin as I turned my left arm and show her. She lightly rubs my arm, laughing and asking why I had no body hair. "You know what Rose? I have no idea. I don't have much hair on my body," I say and she laughs. I then continue on with my tattoos.

"The X means people not really knowing who I am. People only know the shell of me, but not who I really am or what I've gone through," I explain and she nods her head as she looked at my arms and then back at my eyes. "Tiger stands for strength," I say and she keeps quiet as I spoke.

"I then have patience on my neck right here," I say as I turned my neck and show her. "I have anger issues, reminding myself to be patient of the process of becoming a better me," I say and I then turn my back to her. "Got these wings, signifying to always keep my head up, and never let myself fall," I say and she smiles at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Nothing, just happy" she responds and I tell her that was pretty much it. "I have a lot more, but they're on my body, and the others, just got them just because," I say as I rolled down my sleeves.

"They're beautiful. I would love to have some. A lot," she says and I tell her that they're very painful. "Especially on the ribs, I wanted to cry," I say and she laughs. "Nothing can hurt me now," she says and I tell her that she should get some. "I don't know what though," she says as she looks at her arms I guess to find a good area to put one.

"Whatever makes you happy, or is important to you," I say and she nods her head. "Hm... maybe a rose, for my name?" She says and I laugh. "No, I had that idea in mind first Rose," I say and her cheeks turn a slight hue of pink. "A tattoo, for me?" She says and I nod my head.

Call us crazy, but we've been talking for a while now, and we've developed a great bond. I know we're on the same boat as far as it goes for feelings for one another, I haven't had this feeling in forever. But this time, it's genuine. Not for my own use. I feel happy, with her. And we share happiness.

"Okay, I like that," she says nodding as she smiles and I tell her, "Tonight okay?" as I held her hand and she looks at me with a sparkle in her eyes.