Chapter Five.

Charlotte's Point of View.

Oh Crap, I screwed up big time with Henry. I honestly didn't think that was how he truly felt. That we would abandon him and that we would never see each other ever again. I guess I never truly thought about what it meant for us as friends after my gap year was over. Seemed to me like that was all he thought about this whole while. In a nutshell, we had to fix this, both me and Jasper, before it was too late. Luckily, I knew Henry's favorite spot to sit and sulk and miss Swellview. I just knew the place.

"Come on Jasper, we've got to go find Henry and apologize."

"Wait, me? Apologies for what. Anyway, I already texted Henry, and he said he was cool with us and we really did nothing wrong. He said he was just in one of his moods," Jasper said.

"Well, do you really believe that he's OK? I highly doubt it,"

"Relax Char, Henry will come around. He always does. He just needs some serious alone time and everything will be fine, you just need to calm down OK!" Jasper rested his hands on my shoulders. "It's all OK! Come over here," he wrapped me in a warm hug. Honestly, Jasper may annoy sometimes, but his heart is often in the right place.

"Sorry for blasting you painfully the other day. Any amount of teasing does NOT deserve that," I said apologetically.

"Well, it's all good. Sorry I made fun of you and Henry,"

"It's all good, I forgive you."

"But, just to ask, was there some truth to what I had said,"

"I...I...I shut up, Jasper!"

"OK, OK," Jasper said, raising his hands in mock surrender.

I walked out of the building and headed to find Henry.

Henry's Point of View.

I stood at the Dystopian Bridge looking over the Great Dystopia River, sulking at my inevitable pain and misery

I stood at the Dystopian Bridge looking over the Great Dystopia River, sulking at my inevitable pain and misery. Life was hell, miserable, too much to bear. I wondered if things would have turned out differently if I had never been Kid Danger, if I had just remained the average boy from the compact town. I'm sure I'd have done better in my studies, heck maybe even end up in some Ivy League University. Look at me now, miserable cause I would end up alone putting up with the worst education system in the world cause I never had much of an option. Just then, I heard footsteps approaching. It prepared me to strike when a cool feminine voice said,

"Don't worry, it's just me," Charlotte said.