Prologue

Sean Xiao Zhan is the head of CID. He was only 19 years old when he first joined the department. But within four years, he has solved so many mysterious and extremely dangerous cases that he has been awarded many honours. Currently, he is the ACP in the department. 

Recently he is investigating a murder mystery case secretly as his senior has strictly forbidden him to interfere in this case as it involves Wang Corporation, which is a well-known industry not only in China but almost in every part of the world. 

It has several branches in several countries. Its owner is none other than one of the topmost businessmen, Wang Lui Sen who is extremely talented and clever as well as a dangerous man. 

He has been doing the underground business for a long time and is also a famous and cunning mafia in the gangsta world. He has been doing many illegal works and has killed many rivals but has never been discovered.

Everyone tries not to involve themselves in their business as they know they can't be able to live anymore after then. So they better distanced themselves from him. 

But Zhan's case is a bit different. He always likes to solve those cases which others avoid. He can't stand against injustice and crime while doing nothing and apart from this whichever case his senior said NOT  TO  INTERFERE, he loves to do so.

 However, this case is entirely special for Zhan as It involves Wangs. He always wanted to unmask this entire family and their wrongdoings in public as he has a deep hatred and grudges towards this Wang Family that no one ever knows why. 

He just wanted a chance but never received any. This time he thinks that It's his chance but due to lack of strong proof and shreds of evidence leads to closing this case too. This was the first case for him that he ever lost. He was very much angry with himself but he didn't let himself be discouraged as he was the person of his word. 

Once he decides anything, no one can ever stop him from achieving that, including himself. So he decided to unmask them on his own. For doing this he needs time to plan his strategy well. 

That day when that case was closed, he talks to his senior about three months' leave and unexpectedly to his thinking his senior agreed. So eventually he passed through his very first step.

 After that, he moved forward to his second step which was to enter the Wang Mansion and become a part of them without being discovered. He passed it too. 

After that, he made every single effort to win their trust and was appointed as a personal bodyguard of the one and only future heir of the Wang Corporation, Wang Yibo

Yibo was the only son of Wang Lui Sen and also the future hire. He was only 19 years old when he returned to China after completing his graduation to learn and help his father to carry out the entire business perfectly. But when this information leaked all over China, many rival gangsters and businessmen started to attack Yibo intentionally. 

So Wang Liu Sen needs a person who not only protects Yibo but also should be an expert in martial arts and be able to teach that to Yibo too. For carrying out this task he needs a trustworthy person. And in his eyes trust means Zhan. 

Yes! Within a month Zhan was able to achieve this title so It's become very easy for Zhan to be appointed as a personal bodyguard. Before this appointment, he only has access to his business area but when he win Yibo's trust and became his best buddy, he get access to move frequently inside and outside the Wang Mansion on his will. 

After some days he gets to know about Wang's underground businesses and his rivals too. He also gets access to move inside Wang Leo Sen's secret office where every piece of information related to his businesses is available inside many files kept safely inside locked lockers whose keys are only in Lui Sen's hand. No one was allowed to touch them except him. 

So, now Zhan needed only a chance when no one should be available inside the whole Mansion and due to his good luck just after two days everyone went on a secret meeting except Zhan, Yibo and his maids and servants. 

Lui Sen had acknowledged that the meeting was gonna be dangerous and he didn't want to risk it, So he left Yibo under Zhan's protection. That was what Zhan needed for a long time. 

That night when everyone was in deep sleep, Zhan made his way to his fake boss's office and got all pieces of evidence by unlocking the lockers. He also informed his department about his fake boss's current meeting and his whereabouts and told them his planning from beginning to end. 

That night proved to be a dreadful night for the great majestic Wang. Zhan's hard work and longing finally came to a successful end. He proved to the whole of China again that once he decided something, he surely achieved them. 

When Zhan was celebrating his victory and enjoying his good luck, someone was on the verge of scattering.

 19 years old young and innocent Yibo finally thought that everything will be settled now as he can get his only parent, his Dad's love now completely and will be able to confess his love to his best buddy Zhan, he lost everything only in a single night. 

The reason behind all his misfortunes and pain was none other than his Zhan with whom he wanted to spend his whole lifetime. But soon it became a dream for Yibo. The truth was unbearable for him that his happiness and life were both destroyed by his love.

 His Dad has been sent to jail for his entire lifetime, his cousin who loves him as his brother, Wang hai Kuan went missing and the police were continuously searching for him, and his Dad's men who were like his family members have been killed by Zhan and his department mercilessly as they didn't surrender to them and left behind only Yibo alone an orphan in the whole Wang Mansion.

 The next morning Zhan left him too alone disregarding his continuous pleadings. Anything related to Wang has been sealed whether it was his mansion, his worldwide Industries and also his underground businesses. 

For Zhan, everything came to an end but there was someone for whom that was a beginning. When Zhan was thinking that he had taken his revenge, someone was swearing to take his revenge for every single death and misfortune.

Everyone separated their ways for their reason but unknown to Zhan, someone separated his way only to come back again who has only a single motive to be someone who will never be defeated by anyone, who never trusts someone, and who was completely able to destroy his enemy with his roots. 

And to achieve this purpose, he knew he had to wait and leave temporarily and he did. He disappeared like air which was present around everyone and everything but no one was able to see it. 

Who knows what disasters he will bring with him when he returns?

What consequences will Zhan have to face in the upcoming future?

What will be his destiny? 

That's it. The prologue has been complete. Long chapter but it was necessary for better understanding. Just enjoy and read. 

But it's my humble request to all my readers!

Please vote when y'all read.

Your single vote helps me and encourages me to write more. 

To be continued...💙