Chapter : 26

"Y-Y-Yi-b-bo!!???!!"

Zhan said with his agape mouth and instantly took some steps back seeing the forwarding steps of his kidnapper who was staring him intensely

Zhan said with his agape mouth and instantly took some steps back seeing the forwarding steps of his kidnapper who was staring him intensely. Walking back with unusual staggering, Zhan's back hit the wall behind   and his body went stiff as the latter stood in front of him, merely a few inches apart. Zhan observed the latter as he didn't make any move yet and just busy in staring him. After wandering his wide eyes from his kidnapper's toe to head, he came to conclusion that his kidnapper wasn't Yibo though he looked exactly same like Yibo but he had some qualities different from the Yibo he knew.

Like his kidnapper was an inch shorter than Wang Yibo. Not only this, his orbs was dark black like deep ocean containing many emotions but at the same time unexpressed. His body appear to be muscular and fit just like Yibo with his usual expressionless face but still emitting a scary aura around himself unlike  Yibo who too did same but only then, when he was angry. His clothing sense is weirdly odd very unlikely than Yibo who used to wear formal dresses more often to look decent. His hairs was messy which suited his cold and somewhat psychotic looks. Zhan's mind was in a maze and a series of unlimited questions were arising inside.

He was confused while staring at the latter's dark black eyes unknowingly when a deep voice echoed in the whole room, successfully bringing him back from his daydreaming,

"Inspecting me ? Well..what more can I expect from a former young and talented ACP, right?"

Xiao Zhan who flinched from his sudden voice, calmed down himself while saying uninterestingly,

"Know a lot but what's the point as I'm not an ACP anymore and certainly don't have any grudges towards anyone..including my own legal husband, Wang Yibo!"

He calmly said and averted his gaze which the latter found mesmerizing and smiled. Latter who saw him smiling beautifully than any God/Goddess, so closely, just froze on his spot for sometime. Zhan who was looking at side, sensed latter's intense staring on himself, shuddered inwardly a little but managed to compose himself like he was not affected, from outside. He was feeling uncomfortable but having no choice, he tried diverting his mind asking,

"(Without sparing him a glance) Your name?"

The cold person who heard the most melodious voice again, pulled himself into reality, a beautiful reality more than any dreams. Glancing at his seductive mole below his lips, latter licked his own lips unconsciously before replying seriously,

"Lan Zhan. My name. You r the first one who dared to ask my name after so many years! Interesting!"

Zhan who heard his reply, got shocked to know the last part. Like seriously? Still not trusting his words, he asked sarcastically,

"Why do I need guts for just simply asking your name? It's not like your named was banned in China or you're the emperor here..oh wait!! Emperor doesn't exist anymore, right? So be it Mafia King! So tell me why am or anyone are not allowed to ask your name, huh?"