Chapter : 21

Inside Sing's Apartment

After Sing had left from there while locking up Arthit in his bedroom, he didn't even realized when he dozed off while crying and struggling endlessly. At 3 pm, Sing returned back and opened the locked door as he walked near the mellow person who was sleeping on the same position. He was looking completely miserable. But it's all his fault. Thinking that, Sing as usual with his cold poker face, eyed him from head to toe. Then leaned a little and flipped him so that he was facing him. Arthit stirred but didn't opened his eyes. He opened the ropes which were tying around his wrists and leg tightly. Sing was going to wake him but halted in mid as his phone started vibrating. He took out his phone and check the caller's name before answering it.

"Yes?"

"It's me!"

"Hi Dad! I was just going to call you but you r faster!"

"I know why u wanted to call me and that's the reason, I called you!"

"You knew?"

"Hmm and listen me well this time Sing! You have to do what Shi has told you! I have decided it for you and you need to follow it without questioning, Understand?"

"(Shouting) WHAAATTTTT? ARE. YOU. CRAZY? Dad, If you have forget than let me tell you clearly. IT'S. MY. LIFE. AND. MY. RIGHTS. WITH. WHOM. TO GET. MARRIED!!!"

"(SHOUTING) YOU HAD THIS RIGHT BUT LOST IT THE VERY SAME NIGHT, WHEN THE SCANDALS ARISED!! NOW DO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU TO OR ELSE.."

"OR ELSE WHAT??? "

"I HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO MARRY WITH THAT BOY!"

"HAHAHA!!! SO THIS IS WILLINGLY MARRIAGE IN YOUR EYES, HUH?"

"YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT! I JUST WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED WITH THAT BOY, WHOM YOU KIDNAPPED!! THAT'S IT!! "

"WHY R U LIKE THIS DAD? HE IS A BOY TOO! WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT BEING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ZHANZHAN, YOU FORBADE ME! THEN WHY NOW? "

"I'M STILL AGAINST WITH THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR GOOD DEEDS, I NEED TO ACCEPT IT!! AND YOU HAVE GUTS TO ASK ME WHY?"

"Okay, listen to me! You don't have to overreact on such small matter. I'm doing a conference meeting tomorrow with Media and Reporters, where I can tell them that we r boyfriends and just dating. And everything will be automatically solved, no need to stretch the matter."

"Ohhh! You will clear everything tomorrow and what will happen afterwards? I tell you! They will stalk you to get more clue about whatever you have said was true or false, work day and night continuously to find something against both of you, then what will you do, if they found out your lies, find out your were not boyfriends, or not living together? Leave aside the matter. Lets think about that boy! Will he help you too?"

"Yes! You don't need to worry about that! He will do whatever I'd say!"

"Why will he do this?"

"Because I have his heart in my hands. His girlfriend and his only little brother whom he tried hard to hide, but I still found his weakness! So he don't have a say here!"

"Hmm..now tell me one thing, when everything, according to you, will be settled, then what will you do to him and his family? As you can't let them free nor you can keep him caged forever. "

"I will let them free!"

"Good, and what's the proof, he will not go to police or reporters?"

"Then, I will never let him go and with fear, his girlfriend or brother no will dare to utter a single word to anyone!"