Chapter : 15

Yibo after reaching inside his bedroom, threw Zhan harshly on his King sized Bed. Zhan winced in pain as his back hit the mattress. His brows furrowed but before he say or do anything, Yibo already pinned him down on the bed and hovered on top of him. He started leaning forward to his face and said seductively in his ears making him feel goosebumps all over with each and every hairs standing of his body which clearly showing how much he was scared and trembling? Unquestionable!!

" I'm very happy right now Zhan. You r finally mine!And today I will marked you mine!! After this night you will be called Mr. Wang Zhan and become my wife in real manner. But before we start our love session I need to clarify something and u need to answer truthfully, Okay?"

As obvious, Zhan first shocked and then trembled and moved his face to the left side. Somehow he understood what Wang Yibo was up to and felt extremely scared. He was shivering under the continuous intense gaze of Yibo which was like piercing his soul deep inside. He was feeling already naked beneath those lustful staring even with his clothes on.

But he was still thanking his every god that Yibo was not I making action and wanted to ask some question. It was not too good but still he knew he was safe for God only knows for how long. Thinking this he unconsciously nodded his head without turning his head and without looking at him. Wang Yibo fully understand Zhan's condition and the reason of his sudden paleness. He chuckled at the thought and again asked this time and after finishing his sentences, licked his earlobe which was inviting him for a long time making Zhan flinched and stiffened.

" Okay then! First question is how did that Thai model ended up as your ex - lover or ex - boyfriend? I wanted to listen each and every single details and you know u can't lie to me so don't make up stories likewise, Okay?( he looked at him and he again nodded but his eyes were shutting tightly) Hmm..then continue and don't stop in the middle till u blurted everything, Okay?"

" ( nodding)"

" Good Boy!! Now C'mon! I'm waiting!!"

He said more seductively and licked Zhan's left ear which was already giving him full access to do anything with it! Zhan only had parted his lips to say but before even he able to say a single word, his whole body flinched because of that lick on his sensitive spot making him trembled even more! Suddenly Yibo coldly intoned making him more scared,