Chapter : 18

As per Wang yibo's order, Jack ordered Arthit to handle the new mission. Arthit took it seriously as he always do and left from there in the early morning around 5 am. After instructing and sending him off, Jack entered inside his secret chamber, and found Xiao Zi awake on bed while staring the ceiling with so much concentration.

He walked closer to him and without saying anything, carried him swiftly in his arms. Zi flinched but didn't say anything or even looked at him. He was looking completely lifeless. Jack understand his recent condition and the conflict arising inside his mind. Last night's sex was rough and animalistic.Jack knew it perfectly as the one who is responsible for Zi's poor condition was none other than him. But it was necessary too for him but he can't ignore the fact that he lost control and make sex forcefully as well as multiple times without his permission.

And now looking at his wifey soulless body, he regret it now! He tried calling Zi but it seemed he was in deep thought, so deep that even his shouting couldn't reach his ear. He sighed after so many unsuccessful trials and helped him in freshened up. He bathed him, changed his drenched clothes, dressed him with his own new clothes, combed his hair, feed him breakfast and meds properly. All this time, he was talking to Yibo over the phone which was placed on the nearby table with speaker on, asking him what to do next.

On the other line, Yibo too drenched in water, trying to bath the naughty devil, Wuxian with so much difficulties. As Zhan wouldn't able to do any activities for minimum two days. He needed rest and was still sleeping peacefully on the effect of strong medicines. That's why Yibo have to take care of his two little demon today who were little just in size, well in reality they are worst than him. Yuan bathed first and get dressed by himself while Yibo just prepare his lunch and and school bag. Yibo have never entered inside kitchen and moreover to cook, no way! His butlers and maids working under him, always became ready to serve him. But this little demons here surprised him while commanding.

Flashback starts***

Yibo who already have received both of his sons school's schedule, went upstairs towards the little demon's room to wake them up for school. It was early 6 in the morning and they have to leave exactly at 8:30 am. He entered inside slowly and saw them still sleeping soundly while hugging each other. For sometime, he couldn't moved his eyes from them. They were looking adorably cute and peaceful in their sleep. He snapped out of his thought, and walked near them. After leaning over, he kissed his two sleeping bundles and then again taking his composure like usual, he tried walking them up,

" Hey Yuan! Kiddo get up! You have to be ready for school! Yuan get up! C'mon! Get upppp!!!"