Epilogue

Ten years after that incident.....

        Inside Zhan's Apartment

"Are you an actual idiot? You r still waiting for Mommy to give you a go ahead? Seriously a Dumbass!!" A young handsome kid, standing near the kitchen counter, back leaning on to the edge, sneered at his Dad's back who was wearing an apron, busy in frying thinly sliced potatoes fries while his ear on his kid's statement. He snarled without looking back,

"Really? A dumbass you said? Okay, tell me what should I do? Already pounce on him, huh?"

Kid just stuck out his little red tongue as he said,

"Nope! Just be a cook and prepare French fries!! It would be a lot better, if Mommy have been married off to Sing uncle. At least he would have enjoyed sex more than two times!"

Knowing well that kid had mocked him just now because he hadn't tried having sex with Zhan, again even after coming out from Jail. Reason was crystal clear. First time they did was out of any sort of knowledge that what they were doing and with whom and it resulted having such a nasty kid who loved to blubber a lot. Let's recall their second time where he had raped him which ended up having no relationship between them. Now, again taking Zhan without his consent, he couldn't even think of risking. But listening his own child mocking him, his blood boiled and he spatted without any shame,

"Oh really? Then why your asshole uncle Sing didn't even try doing it when they were together for such long period? Or is he waiting for me to show up and snatch Zhan?"

"(Thinking seriously) May be but why r u cussing him? What did he do wrong? He, even restrained himself when he was together with Mommy or else, I would be having another little brother until now and you would have  another evil son, hahaha..."

"Feeling bad, huh? I can't believe it, my own kid called me idiot and dumbass but am not allowed to cuss someone else? Was it not cursing too or should I take it as compliment?"

"Anyway, don't forget that you have already reconciled with him. Now you can't say a word against him or his any family member or else Mommy wi gonna kill you, hehe.."

"Oh yeahhh and before that your soon to be sister in law would eat ne up, if in any case he heard. Such a feisty bride for my innocent Yuan."

"Exactly, I too felt bad for him."

"Don't be! I'm grateful that he loves me too much. Or else I would have never found someone like A'Ling ever in my life who loves me more than myself."

Yuan who came in middle, said with a gentle smile playing on his lips as he stood beside Wuxian who just made faces like euuuuu lovebirds!!!

"Whatever you deem fit! By the way, Dad! I think you should make the first move on Mommy and sort out this matter. You can't go forever likewise, huh? Like, both of you are already married and aged enough!! For god sake, understand this. Obtaining pleasures too needs strength. Your weak bones later wouldn't capable of satisfying your own or Mommy's desires." Wuxian said and Yuan chocked on his drink which he had taken from fridge and was sipping. He was about to smack his head but he received a call, so he left for answering it. When he returned he heard his Dad replying on Wuxian's statement and smiled unconsciously.

"You know too much about all this? And how old is my little Wuxian?" He smiled sweetly as he asked without turning over. The little guy heard this and proudly announced,

"I'm already fourteen years old and for my unbelievable smartness, all thanks too my asshole Dad and dumbass Gege. Anyway, where is Mom? I haven't seen him since morning!!"