Chapter : 25

After fifteen mins, Yibo finally returned back to his mansion. He was in a hurry as he had some unfinished work to complete. Parking his car in front of his mansion, he quickly got out. Didn't know why but he had a very strange feeling in his heart like something bad going to happen. The only person he cared about, was either his children or Zhan. But his guts was telling that it was related to zhan somehow and that's why he couldn't take any risk. Fear creeping inside of him as he entered inside the mansion. Once, reaching inside he found the person missing.

His fear grew but he still calmed himself down thinking he will be in kitchen or maybe in bedroom. So, with speedy steps he checked the kitchen area but found nothing. He moved back to the living room, then dining room, grand hall, guest room, but zhan was not there. He still remained calm and climbed the stairs, checking the entire rooms and corridors of the first floor and second floor. After searching all of them, he still didn't find the mellow person. His heart sank and eyes instantly became cold as he came down while shouting Zhan's name again and again.

Servants, maids, butlers, guards, gardeners, and his own well trained men, everyone separated their ways for searching Zhan but couldn't found his trace. Yibo had informed his spies and also sent his men for finding Zhan's whereabouts, but still he couldn't help himself from not being angry. He had already destroyed half of the Mansion's precious items but his anger hadn't calmed yet. He was furious thinking about Zhan's missing. Everyone was scared as they knew and also have seen with their own eyes how Yibo's action could became cruel and inhumane, if he was mad. And this time, he was certainly became crazy.

His mind had stopped working, his eyes had became emotionless, face without any expressions and complexion had became scary, dangerous and monstrous. He waited impatiently for the good news which didn't came. Gradually, it became dark. Children have already returned back by Yibo's himself as he thought if Zhan had ran away himself, he would surely come to take his children but no matter, how much time had been passed, there was still no news of Zhan and his whereabouts.

His all patient had ended and he himself was about to go for searching Zhan but children's sad faces held them back. They knew that something wrong had happened or else why would everyone was that silent, why his cool Dad appearing so cold, why every one was this much scared and the most important where the hell their Mom was? They tried asking the same question from everyone but none dared to utter even a single word due to the pressure of Yibo's previous warning,

"(Shouting loudly and coldly) If any of you dare to open your useless mouth and said anything about Zhan to the children, I swear you will see the hell in next moment, UNDERSTAND??"

Just then everyone nodded and tied their tongue. But no matter how much they tried, it was not a trivial matter which could hide from them forever. At night, after dinner, children was sent to their room for sleeping but instead closing their eyes and sleep, they waited for their Dad to go down. Just as he did, eventually they too sneaked out of their room, and followed his Dad's footsteps.

Yibo who had just bedded his children, with a sad and angry eyes went in his and Zhan's shared bedroom. The same room that used to be cold and empty before Zhan's arrival, turned into a warming and comfortable one. But now, when he had gone again it automatically changed it's phase. The warmth it contained was no more. Emptiness again filled up the whole room and darkness still available even when the lights were on.

He was too reckless to even closed the door from behind and mostly he didn't care if it's open or not as Zhan was not present inside, so there was no use of this much safety. None was available in the mansion after midnight, they retired to their own quarters outside mansion. bout children's room, the door was closed not locked but he was sure they wouldn't get disturbed by his shouting or crying as he thought they had already in deep slumber.