Chapter 05

Chapter 05: New School, New Friends?

***

Yeji's POV

A month passed by and that means, school is coming soon, and my birthday is going to come soon too! I'm going to be 20. I don't really want to turn 20 though. So, moving that aside, I'll be going to my Future School, Apparently while staying here, for a month, I did, explore more than before meaning, I know, a bit more about this place.

Right now, I'm walking towards my future school and let me tell you this, it's so far away. Well, it is still a walking distance from our house. But, I can also take the bus, our car, and taxi, for going to my future school. But, I'd rather walk, than using transportation, to save mother earth.

***

Finally! I'm near the school. Now, I just have to find their admission office, and get registered, for this school year. Whoa! It's big! I think this school is bigger than my old one. I think, I'll get lost here, in a matter of minutes.

***

Umm, okay, I think, I'm lost again. But, the good news is, I see people.

'Maybe, I can ask them for help...' I thought, and started walking towards their direction.

'On second thought, they might laugh at me, never mind, I can find the admission office, by myself.' I thought, while fighting with myself.

In the end, I ended up not asking them, and just started walking around this huge school.

So, I think this whole school is a maze! I think, I've been going in circles right now! I've been walking around this huge school for minutes now! That's it! I'm going to ask them.

So, I went to find those people, and when I saw them, I quickly approached them. They were laughing, while I was still approaching them.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself mentally, for embarrassing myself.

"Umm... Hi?" I said, with both nervousness, and uncertainness trailing behind it.

They turned around, with smiles on their faces. They seem nice. Oh... how I wish, I can be friends with them...

"Oh. Hi!" A girl with brown haired, replied back to me.

"Hello, umm, can I ask you something?" I asked them.

"Of course you can!" The girl with black haired said, while smiling.

"Umm... Where's the Admission Office? I'm kind of new around here." I asked them once again.

"Oh, it's right over there... Come on, we'll take you there." The pink haired girl said answering my question, while pointing the direction.

"O-ok, thank you! For your help!" I said, and bowed to them.

"No problem, we'd love to help a new student." A blonde haired girl said.

"Huh? How did you know, I was a new student?" I asked them in confusedness.

"Well, you did say, you were kind of new here, so she may just make up a guess, that you're a new student." The pink haired girl said.

"Oh, yeah, right..." I said, while looking down.

"Are you alright?" The brown haired girl said, in a soft and calming voice.

"U-umm... Yes..." I replied.

"Ya, sure?" The black haired girl said.

I hummed in response. Oh, how I wish to be friends with them. They look so happy together. But, I don't want to ruin their friendship. Just like, what everybody else said. I'm scared to make new friends, because I know that, they will all leave me in the end.

"Hello? Miss? Are you still there?" I didn't notice that, the blonde haired girl is calling my attention.

I didn't even notice that, she was calling my name, several times already. I noticed that her voice had something in it. It was like, Worried? Without, making them more worried for me, I replied to the Blonde Haired Girl's Question.

"Um, yes, yes I am..." I said, and bowed.

"We'll go now! Bye!" They said before, leaving me in front of the Admission Office

They looked happy, while talking, meanwhile me? I took another deep breath, as I am about to make

To be honest, I'm scared, or maybe I'm just nervous? I don't even know anymore. This is honestly nerve wrecking. Without, thinking about it anymore, I decided I should just get this over with. This is it, there's no turning back now.

So, I knocked thrice, to let them know that somebody is going to go in. When I heard somebody saying, "Come In!" I went inside the Admission Office.

"Umm... Hello!" I said, greeting the person in charge.

This is it; this is how your life will change, Yeji!