Chapter 12

Chapter 12: First Day of School

***

Author's POV

It was finally the first day of classes and a certain girl, doesn't like it. Yeji's alarm was already ringing. While, Yeji is still asleep, but then there was a shout to be heard in the whole entire house.

"Hwang Yeji! If you don't wake up from that dream of yours, you'll be late! It's already 6:30! Hurry up!" Mrs. Hwang shouted at her daughter. Who was still busy sleeping comfortably on her bed.

"Hmm... Yeah..." Yeji said, as she turned her body around her bed to the other side.

Soon after it quickly hit Yeji. Mrs. Hwang said, it was already 6:30. Although, it was only 5:00. So, everybody knows what happens to people, when they hear about the wrong time.

"Wait what?!" Yeji said, as she jolted up from her sleep.

Yeji quickly went to her bathroom, and took a quick shower, then wore her casual clothes. Since, it was only the first day of school; Yeji doesn't need to wear the school uniform yet. You can basically wear anything. But, nothing to revealing or anything that breaks the school rules. While, Yeji was brushing her hair, she looked at her phone for time check. It surprised her when she saw; it was only 5:30.

"Are you serious?!" Yeji shouted in frustration, in her bathroom.

Mrs. Hwang must've heard it, because she laughed, so loud that you can hear the laughs from the kitchen to her bedroom and bathroom. Which was at the end of the hallway, on the second floor.

Yeji quickly went down, as she went down, she asked her mom, why did she do that.

"Well, if I didn't do that, you'll be really late, because you take a very long shower that takes about 1 to 2 hours. And getting ready, you take about 30 minutes to 1 hour already. So how about you thank me instead of lecturing me." Mrs. Hwang said, still trying to lecture her daughter.

"Hmph!" Yeji said, and stomped her feet on the ground.

After a few more steps Yeji, finally reached the first floor. But, you can sense her demeanor, meaning she is in a very bad mood.

"Now, why don't you wake your brother up. While, I'm still busy making breakfast." Mrs. Hwang said, before completely going back in the kitchen.

"And, why do I have to wake up Hyunjin?" Yeji said complaining at her mother, who was in the Kitchen.

"Because, if you don't wake him up you'll also be late cause I'm the one who'll be sending you guys off. I'll be sending you to your school, and I'll send him off, the train station, so he can at least know this place a bit. And I'm not leaving, until Jinnie, wakes up from his dream land. So you know what that means right Yeji?" Mrs. Hwang said, making a whole speech.

"That, I can't go to school..." Yeji said, while looking down.

"Right! So now wake up your big brother!" Mrs. Hwang said, with happiness trailing off her voice. Because she knows, she already won this.

"Okay..." Yeji said, and went up the stairs and toward his bedroom.

Normally, Yeji would be happy for not going to school back then, but now, it's different. Yeji actually had friends, this is the first time she actually had friends of her own. Plus, there are four of them, so that actually made Yeji happy.

Yeji's POV

"Hyunjin! Wake up! Mom's gonna be mad! Also it's already 5:59! And my classes start at 7!" I screamed on top of my lungs, while shaking my Idiotic Big Brother.