Chapter 08

Chapter 08: Stalker?

***

???'s POV

Finally! I'm here! Get ready Hwang Yeji! For your doom! You cannot, escape me! Not now, not ever.

You deserve this; you're not supposed to do that to me! You should just pray, for luck to be by your side today! For I shall ruin your day! Until the day of your birthday!

I swear, if I don't ruin your birthday, I'll be super sad.

Since, that's all the revenge, I can think of. Maybe, I can think of better ways to do it.

Hmm... Maybe, pranking you on your birthday? Or maybe pranking you all your stuff is gone? Nah, that's too old and cliché, already.

Whatever, I'll just plan this out in the house, more specifically in my bedroom.

***

Finally! I've arrived home; I haven't been here yet, so I wonder if my bedroom is fixed.

"Mom, I'm home!" I said, looking for her presence.

"Is it really you, Sweetheart?" Mom asked, while going out of the Kitchen.

"Yes!" I said, in a very exciting tone.

I quickly ran up to her, and to my surprise there was no Sibling of mine. Which is very weird, because that isn't something that my sibling has?

"Mom, where is you know who?" I asked Mom, with a worried tone.

"Oh, she's just out, you know taking a walk outside so she would get used to this kind of life setting." Mom said, while looking at me, trying to comfort me.

After that, she quickly left me alone going back in the kitchen, to do whatever she was doing there. Before, I even came home.

"Oh!" Mom suddenly exclaimed and stopped midway on her tracks.

"By the way, your bedroom is already done; your Dad did for you." Mom said, and that made me jump in happiness.

"Yes!" I said while jumping up and down.

I quickly went upstairs with all of my things, and luggage, and find my room. After, I found it; I went in and quickly fixed my things and clothes.

And planned for my plan to Hwang Yeji.

***

Finally! After a day, my master plan is now operational!

Now, I've heard from Mom that, she takes, walks every day, and I'm not exaggerating when I say every day. So, now, to proceed at my master plan!

I'll be following her anywhere and everywhere she goes, maybe for some of you, it's just tailing, or maybe stalking her. So, if my calculations are correct, she is going to come out of her room, to go outside to walk, and I'm correct!

Ha! Now, I'm going to trail her from behind! Perfect! Nobody, is going to suspect me, since, almost everybody is pre-occupied, with using their cell phones, on their way. And besides, it's not like, I'm going to kidnap her, or maybe, I will. You don't know, maybe neither do I.

***

I think, we've been walking in Circles already! I want this to stop, but then, if I stop, the master plan is ruined!

Argh! The things I do, to get back at my so-called sister, YEJI.

If you're, wondering, after I follow her, what would I do? Simple! I'll blackmail her, with the things she does! For example, if she's having a secret relationship with somebody, and they met up, then boom I'll have a picture of her, then blackmail, her to do things I wanna do.

Then again, she might have been, doing something else... But, then again! Why would she walk outside every day?! That's why, I'm very much curious about her... We do not speak of her name now...

She is a disciple of the Great Lord Voldemort! She's a Traitor! Anyways, I'll be going since, I think this would take us about three more hours?

***

How long does she walk?! Wait! Let me check, what time is it. It has been four Hours?!

Argh! That's why I think my feet would come off right now at any moment! Unbelievable! How can she walk like this?!

If, mine was going to come off. How, come hers wouldn't and she's been doing this ever since they moved here?! Am I seriously going back to the house empty handed! I haven't even found, a single blackmail material, she hadn't even tried to communicate with somebody or anybody for that matter?!

This is just too much! I've been following her ever since 1 in the Afternoon! And now, it's 6 in the Evening! Time does travel a lot faster, when you're busy doing something. This has got to stop! I'm going back to the house! I don't care, about my so-called master plan; I'm going to go crazy, because of it.

I was going to the house but then, I forgot, I didn't know my way here. As I was still very new to this place, I just practically moved here yesterday?! And, Seoul is a very big City! Let me tell you that, back at our old place, it was small and, everybody knew each other. But here? It's so big, that you need to get large TV screens to show your face and name to know you!

This is really evolutionary; it just changes, in a blink of an eye. It wasn't like this back then. Mom, was right, things here gets complicated. As you continue to unfold it. One thing is for sure, I'm still going to follow Yeji! That's for sure.

And as of the moment, she is in an ice cream store, eating her ice cream while looking outside. After a few moments, she quickly stood up and went outside, and walked out.

I quickly followed her, since she's the only one who knows her way here.