Chapter 07

Chapter 07: Bump

Yeji's POV

I sighed for another time, as I was told to buy something from the market. I protested about it to my Mom, but she just said, that if I buy her the things she needs, I can also but myself goodies for me. And, that made me agree to the terms.

While walking towards the mini mart, I was looking around the place. And without knowing, I already reached the mini mart. It wasn't big or small, was it just right. I went inside but then, I bumped into something, no, somebody. So, me being a person with courtesy I quickly said sorry, because I don't want to make any enemies here.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking, at where was I going." I said to the person, I was a waiting the person's response, but then the only thing I heard was a really rude remark.

"Tch. Trouble Maker." The person said, and left me alone, right in front of the mini mart.

I quickly looked at him, we'll I couldn't really see his face, but the hair.

'Why does his hair remind me of the boy, who I saw coming out of our neighbor's house?' I thought, and tried recalling it.

Maybe, he is that guy. But, then again maybe It's just my imagination. Eh, whatever, I went here to buy, Mom, some Milk, Bread, Bottled Water, Chips and Sweets.

I quickly went in the mini mart, and got a basket. I quickly went in isle to isle, as I was searching for the things that my mom wants. Of course, getting some for me as well, I mean, why only her? I should get some for me as well. Well, it is only fair, because of our deal earlier.

While, walking towards the Sweets Isle, I came across the Ice Cream Isle. And that quickly got my attention. I quickly took a look at it. But when I saw my Favorite Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate, I quickly opened the door and reached for it, but then, another person grabbed it!

I was about to scold, the person but, then, when I looked at the person it was, the same person from before! He quickly took the chance, to take the Ice Cream. And went away, I was about to say the it was mine first, but then again, this store might have more.

But when, I took a look, there was none left. It was the only one and he took it.

Argh! I hate this day! I hate that guy! He just ruined my mood, first with Bumping Incident, then my Ice Cream! With, my mood ruined, I closed the door, and went for the Sweets Isle, and bought, Sweets for Days. After that, I went to the Cashier, to pay for the things that mom and I wanted.

When I was about to go out, I bumped into somebody, once again. I quickly stood up, and just walked away, from the scene. Without saying anything to the person. Then I heard something that the Person I bumped into said.

"Tch. Rude, you couldn't even say sorry, to the person you bumped into?" The guy said.

I quickly, quickened my pace, so I wouldn't be able to be near that- that guy! Ugh! I hate his Guts! I was getting closer, to our house. I was opening our Gate, while opening it, from the outside, somebody bumped into me again! Making me fall onto the ground with the things that, I bought earlier.

I quickly gathered the things and put it back into the plastic. And then the person that BUMPED into me said something.

"That's what you get, for bumping into me." He said it coldly, like geez, it isn't winter season anymore!

I quickly opened the gate and went inside, and locked the gate up. I quickly went in the house, and looked for Mom.

When I couldn't find her, I started to call her out.

"Mom? I'm home, and so are the things you wanted!" I said, and then I quickly heard, a response from her.

"Okay, sweetie! Just put it on the Kitchen Counter! I'll fix it later; I just have to finish this." Mom said, from upstairs.

I quickly, did as I was told. While doing it, I quickly bumped into our dinner table, and counter. I quickly took a deep breath, and went into my room, to get some well deserve rest, for all my hard work today.

'What is it, with me and bumping into things, today?' I thought and to be exact, something about that guy, seems to be familiar.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

『• • • ✎ • • •』

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

By the way, If you guys are wondering, where's COVID-19 in the story? Well, in my story, COVID-19, never existed, so yes, there is no COVID-19 in the story, but in real life, yes, as of the moment, let's all hope it would be gone.