Chapter 06

Chapter 06: Admission Office Encounter

Yeji's POV

"Why, Hello there! Come In! Sit down! Make yourself comfy!" The person in charge said, while smiling.

"Okay..." I replied to her, and then smiled back.

While waiting for my turn, I decided I should listen to some music. And I was in luck, Fiesta by IZ*ONE, I always wanted to listen to it. While, it was playing I was tapping my feet to the ground while listening to it, the song quickly passed, the next ones was Psycho by Red Velvet, Uh-Oh by (G)I-DLE, Crossroads by GFRIEND, Spring Day by BTS and many more.

While, waiting I didn't, notice that there were boys who came in and that's when they called my number, so I went near her. She introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Kim Dahyun, head of the Admission Office!" Miss Dahyun said, while smiling.

Whoa, she looks so pale; she looks like an Angel, or maybe a Fairy, or maybe Tofu? She also has a Radiating Aura around her.

"Hi, I'm Hwang Yeji!" I said, while introducing myself to her.

"Oh, wait just a moment; let me check the systems, okay?" Miss Dahyun said while typing so fast on the Computer, trying to look up my name.

"Umm, Ms. Kim?" I said, trying to call her attention out.

"Oh. Ms. Kim, sounds a bit too Professional, Just call me Dahyun or Dubu." Dahyun eonni said, while still being focused on the computer.

"O-okay, Dahyun eonni." I said. I admit that statement took me back, a bit.

"Yes?" Dahyun eonni asked.

"Umm... I'm new here..." I said

"Oh, so that's why I couldn't see your registration file." Dahyun eonni said, while laughing out loud.

I quickly took a glance, around and noticed everybody in the Office was looking at us. I'm not used to attract this much attention, before.

"So, that's why, I never found one of your files, you're a new student!" Dahyun eonni said, to her colleague.

"Wait, she's a new student?" A cute little woman, who looks like she shorter than me.

"Yes!" Dahyun eonni said, to the woman.

"Oh my goodness! We haven't had a new student for a very long time!" The Girl, who's short, shouted, making the situation worst, as EVERYBODY in the whole office started to whisper to each other.

"I know right? I think, I forgot how to make the form for new Students... The last time we had a New Student, was A group, right? Chaeng?" Dahyun eonni said, while looking at the woman who just entered.

"Yes, they are, I think they're called ITZY?" The girl, called "Chaeng" said.

I was just looking at the both of them, while they were having their talk. Not wanting to interrupt the moment up.

"Oh! My bad! I still haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Son Chaeyoung! I'm a Colleague of Dubu eonni!" Miss Chaeyoung said to me.

"Oh, Hi! Miss Chaeyoung!" I greeted her.

"Please call me Chae!" Chae eonni said, while smiling.

"Umm... okay, Chae eonni." I said, and smiled at her.