s i x

Jennie's POV

I looked suspiciously at Lisa, who was acting..weird. "Lis." I said for the third time, and Lisa finally broke out of a daze.

"Hm?" she hummed, her good mood shining through. "Why are you in such a good mood?" I asked. She looked around. "Where are Jisoo and Chaeng?" She whispered.

"They're at the science club meeting." I responded calmly, though her behavior was starting to worry me. "Okay..I'll tell you, but only you." She said, her eyes glinting. Bursting with curiosity, I nodded.

"I had sex yesterday." She whispered excitedly. My jaw dropped. "W-What?!" I didn't believe her at first, but then her whole good mood made sense.

"What?! Our maknae, our baby Lalisa.." I said, pretending to wipe tears from my eyes. "Spare with the dramatics. Don't you wanna know who with?" She rolled her eyes.

I nodded again. "Well..you have to keep it a secret, okay?" She whispered. I pretended to zip up my mouth and throw away the key.

"Jeon Jungkook." She said proudly, but I suddenly had a sinking feeling in my chest. "Oh, Lisa.." I said painfully, as she looked at me with confusion.

"Lisa, he's such a fuckboy." I said. "Well, obviously." She scoffed, which took me by surprise. "If you knew then why the fuck would you have sex with him?" I hissed.

"We're fuck buddies now." She said casually, like it was nothing. But I felt my jaw drop for the second time in the last five minutes.

"What?!" I yelled. She covered my mouth, looking around to make sure no one had noticed us before removing it again. Of course no one noticed us, we were practically invisible.

"I know, I know. But the surprising thing is..he was a virgin too!" She said, a little too excitedly, before holding her hand on my chin to stop it from dropping.

I wanted to ask her more, like how, and where, but a girl was approaching our table. She smiled at us.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon, and I was wondering if you'd vote for me for class president?" Im Nayeon asked us, flashing a bright smile.

"Ah..isn't Irene a candidate for that?" Lisa asked. The girl's smile faltered.

"Yes..that's why I need all the votes I can get!" She said, bobbing her head. "Well then, of course." I smiled warmly at her, and she relaxed a bit.

Lisa nodded too, and the girl walked away. "How? When-"

Just as I was about to ask her like, a billion more questions, the bell for sixth period rang. "Come to my place after school. You're telling me everything." She rolled her eyes.

"Can't. I'm going to Jungkook's." She smiled proudly, and walked off. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

🏵

Jimin stared at the white board, not believing the amount of work for a science project he saw. The girl beside him looked at him, before grabbing her bag and standing up.

"I'll have the work done in time, don't worry." She said softly, staring at her feet. "What? What are you talking about?" He asked her, confused.

"Well you want me to do all the w-work, right?" Chaeyoung said, intimidated by his presence. Jimin would usually make his partners do all the work, but he felt bad for the poor girl.

"Ouch." He smiled, and she looked at him in confusion. "You want to..help?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Oh..that's different. Well when do you want to do it?" She asked. "How about after school, your place? My parents have a business meeting in mine." Jimin suggested, and noticed the girl's panicked expression.

"-Or we c-could go to the café on main street?" He hurried to say, and her face cleared, nodding.

As he was walking to his next class, he couldn't help but wonder what put such a worried look on the strawberry blonde's face.

🏵

small update..hope ur enjoying lol.
-mina