the three amigos

Jungkooks pov

Today I don't have any classes so I can hang out with my friends....if they aren't working..
I quickly change Into some fishnet tights and black ripped denim shorts that cover only half my thigh and an oversized pastle blue hoodie, I put some converse on and look in my mirror...it looks like I don't have pants on...

Oh well..

I grab my phone and call my bff taehyung, it rings for a second and then he answers
"Hey kook!"

"Hey Tae Tae, are you and Jin-hyung free today?? I don't have any classes today"

"Uh... we're technically free but we have to stay in the shop...jimins rules...we don't go against jimin or he'll spank us"

"That's just weird...maybe you should report your boss.."

Taehyung laughs "no no! I mean he- ugh nevermind..."

I sigh "well I'll just stay home and bake a cake then.."

I hear shuffling around on the other side of the phone, followed by taehyungs yelling

I then bear jin-hyung "hello my sweet little Kookie!!"

I smile "jin-hyung!"

The yelling stops and Jin chuckles "I have an idea...wanna hear it??"

This sounds suspicious
"Sure"

I feel Jin smirk "me and Tae will meet you at the park in 5 minutes...and I'll tell you my idea there"

I tilt my head "but Tae Tae said-"

"Don't listen to him he's a dumb dumb...see you in 5 minutes Kookie"

Before I can say anything he hangs up...what could his idea be??
I put my phone in my pocket and then put my headphones in and listen to my music, I walk out my house and lock the door behind me

I walk to the park that was 5 Minutes away from my house, I see taehyung and smile "TAE!!" He turns to me and gasps "KOOK!!" I run and jump on him, he catches me and laughs, I jump down "where's Jin-hyung?" Taehyung nods "oh yeah Jin is persuading jimin about something..."

I giggle "this jimin dude sounds horrible" taehyung nods "he is! He's a demon! Straight from hell!" I roll my eyes "he's your boss and your friend you should be nice to him" taehyung pouts "but he is a demon straight from hell" i laugh a little

Jin-hyung walks over with a smile plastered on his face "Kookie you're here!" I nod, he Huffs "whatever are you wearing?!" I tilt my head "clothes??" He nods "they are too revealing!" I roll my eyes and cross my arms "okay okay eomma calm down....why was I called here?"

Jin nods "aha yes!my idea....lets play a game!" I raise an eyebrow "you guys need to go to work....we have no time for games..." Taehyung shoves my arm "be quite we all know you'd slack off collage just to play.... you're literally two years old" I shake my head "I am not!"

Jin Huffs "whatever! Let's play a game!" I shrug "alright okay...what game?" Jin looks around "hmmmm.....hide and seek! And I'll decide what the winner gets!" Me and taehyung gasp "yea!!"

Jin turns around and covers his eyes "I'll Count...you hide....1" we gasp and run away and hide, I am a God at hide and seek! I will 100% win this!!

I climb up a tree and sit on a high branch and giggle.... they'll never find me here~

I hear jin-hyung yell "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" I watch Jin-hyung walk around trying to find us, he then smirks and jumps over a bush where Tae was hidden "RAWR!" Taehyung screams, I laugh a little...I win!!

They both continue looking around for me. They check in the trash cans and behind bushes, under benches, they even search around the tree I was up...but still can't find me
////
15 Minutes later I've still not been found, I hear taehyung huff "why did you pick this game?! He's a God at it!!" Jin-hyung nods "I know....maybe he climbed some- FOUND YOU!!" I jump and laugh when jin-hyung looks up at me and yells

I climb down, taehyung pouts "that's not fair!!" I smirk "I am the champion! What's my prize?" They smirk "a tattoo" I gasp and shake my head "nope!" They grab my arms but I get out their grip and bear hug the tree "I am never going into that shop!!"

Taehyung Huffs "kook make this easier and let go of the tree" he tries to pull me off, I shake my head "NO!... your workplace is terrifying!! I refuse to step foot in there!!" Jin laughs "how is it scary?!" I look at him "one day someone walked In...and never Walked out....and one day someone ran out of the shop with a nose bleed...and a cut on his head...and don't you remember that day that I was gonna bring you both coffee but then this woman started screaming inside the shop so I bolted??"

Taehyung laughs "I remember that last one" I nod "so I am not going Into that shop! End of conversation"

Jin nods "okay fine...we won't force you..." I let go of the tree and nod "thank you" Jin walks towards me, I raise an eyebrow and then gasp when he chucks me over his shoulder, I slap his back "PUT ME DOWN!!! I WILL SUE YOU KIM SEOKJIN!!" taehyung laughs, Jin starts to walk out the park holding me on his shoulder, I continue hitting his back and taehyung follows us laughing the whole way

"Jin put me down!!!"

"No! You need to get over your fear of the shop!!"

I huff and continue wriggling about trying to get away, I look at taehyung who is now smirking "just around this corner and we'll arrive" I scream making both of them wince, Jin walks a little faster, I keep hitting his back "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" People around look at us weirdly, taehyung just smiles and mouthes "on period" and the people just nod and continue walking.

Jin stops walking "were here....Kookie welcome to our second home"

"Put me down"

Jin shakes his head "nope cause you'll run away, I'll put you down inside" I shake my head and try and get away"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!"

Jin opens the door and steps in