~PROLOGUE~

"Boss, we have found him", hearing this, a grin was plastered on the his face.

Smiling he looks at the man who brought in the information, standing straight with arms behind his back and his faced etched with fear.

He felt content looking at the fear, the man had. He felt more powerful than ever, yet hearing the news fueled the fire of revenge that was in him.

He pushes a button on the wheel chair that he was forced to sit in and turns towards the man.

"I want to see him", His loud deep voice echoed in the room.

"Ye..yes Sir", The man gulped on his words but took out the ipad from behind him and gave it to him.

"Do I need to tell you to play it?!" Hearing his voice the man missed a step and stands beside him thanking God that he did not fall on him.

"He..here Sir"

Seeing the person who put him on the wheel chair enraged him more to the point that he tightened his fist. Looking at his men, venom dripped from his mouth, "Get me his head", his voice reverberates across the room.

"Yes Sir", the man standing behind the wheelchair looked at his Boss grinning, with his finger tracing the scar, thinking about all the possible ways of torturing.

"Wait a minute.." The man said while zooming the screen again.

"Who's she and what is she doing with him?" A frown appeared on his forehead.

"We don't.....know....sir", The scared man lowly replied

"Then FIND HER, you idiot!" He shouted and threw the ipad away. Picking up of what's left of the ipad the scared man rushed out.

Intrigued with his finding he said aloud, "I am closer to you and can't wait to make you pay Phantom!"