~CHAPTER 19~

"Hurry up Nate! Get in the f*cking car", Tayler shouts at Nate who is having a little problem getting in the car with his outfit. 

"Why did I choose this damn outfit!?" He shouts picking up his dress and running as fast as he could to Tayler's car. When he settles in he shouts at him, "Who parks the damn car so far from the cafe?"

"Well who told you to wear that f*cking outfit?" Tayler shouts at him and starts the car. 

"Oh oh...." Nate comments when he sees the same two cars following him. "Tayler you need to drive fast!"

Tayler steps on the gas and tries to lose the cars yet, like a glue the cars are still on his tail. "Faster Tayler!" Nate shouts. "I am going as fast as I can!"

Suddenly one of the car fasten its speed and reaches beside them. The man in the passenger seat shoots at Nate making him scream so loud and the bullet just grazed the bulletproof window, "Tayler faster!" 

Tayler hit the other car from sideways making it loose its balance and directly hitting the side of the road. He looks from behind, the other car was still chasing him so he speeds up. However, the car chase doesn't end as he sees now the cars have multiplied, now all four of the black cars were after them. 

He takes the first right reaching on a familiar street, the inkling of being caught sets in him. Looking at Nate he instructs, "Listen to me Nate they are not going to leave us till we are caught so I want you to listen to me carefully....." Nate raises his eyebrows horrified, "why are you saying like that?!"

"Will you shut up Nate and please for God's sake listen......I am going to slow down on the next street and your going to jump."

"What? This is your fabulous plan?"

"No but I want you to walk straight carefully and you will supposedly reach Hotel Inn. You will find Addison there, tell her everything. You understood?"

Nate just stood there nodding his head, too much information for him too handle. "But how can Addison help you?"

Tayler smirks, "Addison alone can't but Phoenix can."

"What.......?" Before he could ask further Tayler yelled, "Jump now!"

Nate without a second thought jumped, tumbling down from the side of the street directly a pile of trash.

"I'm sorry buddy!"

Tayler speeds up the car breaking all the speed limit yet the cars are after him mad. His hope comes to an end when he sees a big wall blocking the road. Drifting just before the wall, screeching tyres he pauses right in front of the wall. 

Huffing lightly holding the steering wheel he was watching as all the four cars blocked him. Men comes of their cars with each one of them holding a gun at his direction. 

"Phantom get out. There is no escaping for you, you are coming with us!" One of men shouts. 

"Now its all on you Phoenix", he says to himself as raising his hands in surrender he comes out of the car.

"Put your hands behind your hand", the man instructs.

Two men coming forward take a hold of him and capture him.

"F*CK YOU TAYLER or Phantom....whatever you are!" Nate shouts standing straight and coming out of the pile of trash. He picks up the messed up purse that his stupid friend had thrown with. He dusted his gown and as Tayler instructed walked straight. 

After walking a little he finally sees the board, 'Hotel Inn'. Great now all he had to do was to search for the room number. How can Tayler be so dumb? Nate thought to himself. 

Thud

A loud sound brings attention to Nate, when he sees two girls fighting. When he looks closely and finds one of them being Addison. He rushes towards them.

"Addison!" He shouts. 

Addison gets distracted and looks at an old lady, walking like a man? watching her. Her or his dress messed up and looking like a homeless person.

"Ouch!" While she was watching that man or woman she did not see the punch that landed on her shoulder by Myra. 

Nate goes running towards her in defense seeing as the other woman just punched her. He immediately stands in between both of them making Myra land a second punch on him. 

"F*ck!" 

Myra stilled coming back to her senses when she hears a man's voice coming from a woman's body? Putting her arms in a upright stance she stands in front of him. Nate immediately puts her hand in surrender alarmed seeing the girl about to hit her. 

"Wait!" He hurriedly removes his wig. 

"Nate.....what are you doing here?" Addison says engulfing him in hug. 

"You know him?"

"Yes...oh Nate this is Myra....and Myra this is Nate", She introduces forgetting the fight which happened few seconds ago.

"Myra...." Nate tries to remember where he had heard that name while Myra puts her hand forward for him to shake.

"I'm sorry for the....."She apologizes for the bruise he might had on his shoulder. 

"Why are dressed like this?" Addison asks to which Nate automatically realizes what happened few seconds back. "Tayler?!"

Myra spoke tensed, "What happened to Tayler?"

"Well we were in the cafe when I gave him the file....." He remembered. Looking at her he asked, "What's your full name?"

Frowning she replied, "Myra Lane".

"Oh my God!!" He says and continues to stare at her and the document in hand.

Addison takes the document from her. "How can it be?"

"Why are you both watching me like that?" Myra snatches the file from Addison.

"Yo....you are the Phoenix?" Addison replies shocked. This explains so much now.

"Does this feel good Phantom?" Smirking, Dylan switches high the flow of electricity.

Tayler shouts in pain. His sound echoes fill up the confessional. "F*uk!"

Dylan gives the remote to one of his man and moves towards him. Holding Tayler's hair, he raises his face with a small cut on his lips and bleeding nose give satisfaction to him, "How does it feel Phantom?"

"Smile all you want Dylan..." Tayler spats at him and adds, "you just wait and see!"

"How pathetic...Phantom still can't admit his defeat..."

Tayler smirks shaking his head, "I will be out of these walls in no time Dylan and you're going to jail".

"Oh look!! He can predict future", rolling his eyes Dylan comments.

"Listen to me you little sh*t....you will die today and who is in their right mind, who's thinking they can save you from me?"

Dylan holding Tayler's chin and says, "No one can defeat me...look where you are now...."

"Dylan have you heard about the name Phoenix...." Behind them few men gasps hearing the name.