~CHAPTER 38~

"Thank you", She spoke firmly not to show the slight disappointment brimming inside her. When Taylor just returns with a nod, the clear message of alright is received by her. 

Moving to the side she puts her hand on the door and unlocks it only to be locked by him. Rolling her eyes she returns to him with an annoyed expression. "Tayler let me go."

He took a deep sigh and uttered, "Only if you say yes".

"For what?" Glancing him with furrowed brow.

"For coming with me tonight"

Myra can't deal him now she knew. I mean seriously Bipolar much! She thought. But not showing any expression she replied, "Don't mess with me Tayler!" 

That being said she moved again to the door attempting to open it. 

Tayler suddenly held her hand which was close to him, "I'm serious Myra. Please give me a chance I want to tell you something".

"Tayler when I stupidly confessed my feelings for you, you silently rejected me..." She blinked back tears but kept going. "Now you want to meet me tonight! Don't contradict your words Tayler, please make up your mind!"

Not letting her go he put a little more pressure on his hold. "Myra please just tonight then if you want I'll disappear from your life forever"

"Why do you want to?!"

"I can't tell you this"

Myra was speechless, she had nothing to say and her mind was totally blank. Her mind was telling her to straight away say no yet her heart made her look at him, look at the guilty expression he had, his slightly glossy eyes made her want to say yes.

Should she do it or should she not. Everything was so confusing.

Tayler had a lot of thoughts running in his head after dropping Myra. Every time he thought about her the words I love you she said in the morning kept ringing in his mind. When she said that in the morning his body froze and seeing tears already made it worse for him to even breathe.

Now that he has finally got the chance he was looking for, he won't make her regret it. He made a list of everything he had to do in the evening. Although there was still nervousness in him regarding her reaction, but he knew it he had to do it otherwise he was going to lose her forever. He had two options in front of him first was that he could let her go, however seeing her with Austin that was not even an option now, so he had to choose the next overcoming the mental block.

"Is that a walk of shame I see", Siena comments letting Myra inside in her clothes from the previous day.

"Don't..." Myra looked at her sternly. Even though she had said yes to Tayler a certain sadness from the morning still was looming in her head. 

"Why are you glowing like that?" Siena asked frowning then realization hit her. "No way....did you?"

"When? Whom?" 

"Siena I said don't", She let herself in the room and close it behind her.

"Myra open the door", Siena bangs on the door when a yell stops her.

"Go away Siena!"

"What I'm not doing that. Open the door", when no reply comes Siena moves away from the door.

Myra lays down on the bed and cries muffling on the pillow. Why does this happen to her? Maybe love isn't meant for her?

She doesn't hear the rustling sound that Siena makes while entering her room. Hearing the muffled cry she runs to Myra. "What happened?"