~CHAPTER 21~

"What?" Bryce shouts

"Are you crazy?" Ondreaz asks

"Did I hear it right?" Tony's voice comes from behind. 

"Ha!...and you all thought she came to meet you. Once a Phoenix always a Phoenix", Nikita comments. Their voice echoed as all the trainee's were dismissed by Ondreaz when the Dragon was throwing fire. 

"Nikita I've already apologized for it what else do you want me to do? Should I beg on my knees now?!" Now it was Myra's turn.

Tears flowed from her eyes, still she continued, "I am sorry everyone. I know I din't say goodbye after coming back from the death bed but I couldn't come back here after seeing you all suffer because of me. I'm sorry I made that rash decision but seeing that man breathing while my parents were dead".

"Myra...." Nikita says and immediately hugs her followed by all the others gathering in a group hug.

"You guys are the only family left guys...it broke my heart leaving you but...I had no other choice. It was either me or you all had to leave. 

"Sorry to interrupt this reunion but we have to save him Myra", Addison says smiling looking at the gang whose cuddled up.

"Save whom?" Bryce asks fixing his glasses.

"Phantom", as she says his name everyone looks at her shocked.

"But why do you want to save him and does Angeline know about this." Nikita asks.

Myra takes a deep breath, "No she doesn't know about it and I would like if we keep it like that. Also, it all began when I was travelling to London...."

After hearing everything she waited for them to say something. "So meeting him was a coincidence?" Addison was the first to ask.

"Yes"

"Usually people meet someone normal while travelling yet you managed to meet IIB's top agent, wow!" Tony states sarcastically. 

"I didn't even knew he was Phantom until he rescued me!" Myra shrieks but remembers something, "wait B, you had called me before while I was about to go to London but why...?"

"Actually.....I have a bad news" B begins, "I had a mission for you because I thought that maybe you would want to come back however when you said no we send Jonathan...."

"What is the bad news B"

"The bad news is..."

Nikita chided, "stop being dramatic B, just spill it"

"Fine geez, I saw him while I was keeping a watch", Myra's body became stiff still he continues, "he was representing the Russian mob and Jonathan's job was to find out who was leading it".

"That is why you didn't contact me further", she utters and he nods.

"How come we don't know about this secret mission?" Ondreaz asks. "Because Angeline wanted this to be private and only few were to be involved. If something were to happen to anyone there would be no record of it". 

"So Angeline hasn't changed a bit I see", Myra says with tongue dripping hatred for the fifty six year old women who was still strong enough to kick ass and run this Agency like a boss. 

"So are you helping our friend or?" Addison states all eyes on her now thinking of a decision. 

"Well anything for you sweetheart", Ondreaz smirks slightly leaning towards her. "Ewe", Everyone says at the same time.

"Desperate much", Nikita states rolling her eyes. 

"Fine we're in", Tony says. "but how are we going to do this?" Nate chimes in.

"Well......" Myra begins.

"No wonder why everyone has a grudge against you in the underworld", Nate says smiling after hearing her plan.

"Have you talked to Angeline about this?" Bryce questions. Myra shakes her head, "I have a feeling she know this already", Secrecy was something Angeline was firm from day one yet knowing other's secret was something she was eager about. No wonder B knew where she was and what she was doing.

"Okay now that we have a plan I'm going to get blueprints", Nikita says. "We'll need loads of fire power so I'll do that", Ondreaz joins. "And I'll get the choppers ready", Tony says and they all leave. 

"I'll go get the surveillance ready", Bryce says and moves away.

"Wait!" Myra shouts. She looks at Addison and Nate, "guys stay here I'll be right back."

"So Bryce about that information I asked", Myra says to Bryce as they both leave Addison and Nate behind. Something fire inside Addison seeing them close, in her whole life she had never seen someone like Bryce. Were they dating? Question arose in her mind. 

Her eyes were stuck at him when he first entered the room and his voice was something she could hear all day. She almost jumped with happiness when their eyes met couple of times during the whole discussion. Sighing she stood up, "I hate this."

"What?" Nate asks finally getting a spot to sit on. 

"That we stay here and do nothing while they do all the work!"

"Patience Addison we have to wait. Let them do this for once after all they are the famous AFI", he says fully relaxing his body. 

Addison smirked at him taking a seat beside him, "Tell me honestly when Myra told you that we had landed in their headquarters you were jumping like five year old weren't you?"

"How did you know?" Smugly he asks.

"Only because you use to talk about this a million times", she explains. "Also if I remember didn't you say something about being buddies with the legendary Phoenix once in your life? That totally explain why you are so excited to work in this mission.

"That was before I got to know that Phoenix was actually a girl. I mean you can't blame me, the stories about Phoenix capturing the Italian Mafia Pocatello's, then about how Phoenix stopped the Greek Mafia from smuggling drugs and at the end about how Phoenix busted the 7 Terrorists who were smuggling guns and cocaine. So yes naturally I thought that Phoenix was a man", Nate frowns.

Still he continues, "You don't know how shocked I was when I saw that file, I mean first she was in the army, then worked as a detective then became an agent with the highly trained snipping skill and then explosive skills. I just have one question how did she got kidnapped so easily?"

"I must say I am actually impressed with the AFI for hiding such an important detail so perfectly. Not just you everyone in the underworld stills thinks that Phoenix is a man. Guess world still underestimated the power of a woman". 

"Hey sweetheart can you tell me where Myra went?", Ondreaz comes back with holding two heavy big duffel bags.

She rolls her eyes, "She went with Bryce."

Shaking his head he replies smirking, "The lover's are back". Addison glares at him but immediately masks her emotion. "Lovers?"

"Oh you didn't know yes they are the couple here.", he continues. Tightening her fist she doesn't comment anything.

"Whoa! Chill sweetheart I can see your claws I'm just messing with you. You don't have to be jealous", smirking he replies.

"Why would I be jealous...I just...met him today!?" Addison stutters.  

"Whatever you say. Now come here you both and help me", he says opening the bag making all the firearms of every type lay in front of them. 

Slowly everyone enters one by one gathering in the hall. Immediately Nikita informs, "Tony just texted the planes ready, let's go". All of them moved towards the gate only to see a big Aircraft waiting for them.