~CHAPTER 24~

"What is plan B? I thought there was just plan A that Myra told us", Nate asks huffing due to all the running both he and Ondreaz did. 

"You don't know Myra like we do, you know, that girl doesn't think twice before jumping in the fire", Ondreaz comments reloading his gun and watching if there were any men around them. 

"Guys here!" They hear Nikita's voice and then see two figures hiding behind the wall. They duck and run towards them. Then make their way ahead, finally after sprinting they reach the destination that is the Tower where Bryce and Addison were taking cover in. They go up the stairs and meet them. 

"So what next? Now that she has bailed on us again?" Nikita says with venom dripping.

"Nikita calm down", Tony says.

"Why should I, this is not the first time, it has happened!" She retorts.

"She is right...." Bryce begins. "But no matter what happens she is our friend, part of the squad. Last time we forgot this and you know what happened so this time we're not repeating our mistakes guys."

"I agree with Bryce", Ondreaz replies and raising his gun he further adds. "So who's ready to kick some ass?" 

"Right before I make one call", Bryce comments.

Meanwhile...

"Are you alright?" Myra immediately unties Tayler's rope who was struggling to open his eyes properly. She then untied Siena's hands. "You shouldn't have come here Myra!" Siena states loudly.

"Why? You are in this mess because of me", Myra replies. "Now come on, help Tayler up".

She slowly pats on his cheek and wipes the blood. Seeing him with all that blood she felt nauseated and guilty. "Tayler look at me baby, get up please", as he was closing his eyes she spoke.

"My...Myra..." He tried to say but only a whisper came out. 

"You know him?" Siena asked shocked at the sight before her. She had never seen Myra looked so scared and broken. 

"Yes he is...the Dane I was telling you about", Myra says taking a pill out of her pocket.

"Oh the asshole that said you were not his type!" Siena dramatically states. "Really now?" Myra gives her a look that clearly said do you have to say that?

"What?"

Myra shaking her head says, "nothing". Then looks back at Tayler, "take this."

With a lot of strength he gulps down the pill and slowly feels his body gaining the lost energy. "What was that?" finally able to see the girl giving him strength in reality that kept going in his thoughts.

"That was a drug that Kia from forensic made it is like an energy drink and works only when we really need it", she gives a short smile. 

"Thank you", finally able to touch her cheeks, her smile broadens.

"Sorry to interrupt love fest but we have to get out of here!" Siena shouts. Both of them nod at her and move towards the gate but it was too late. 

"Going somewhere?" There he was Dylan, standing behind him were two men with baseball bats in hands smirking just like him. 

"I told you we should've gone early", Siena shrieks.

Tayler immediately stands in front of Myra, "Don't you dare hurt them...you want me let them go."

"Oh sweet boy Phantom if you for a second think that you can bargain you can't be more wrong plus I am not the one who brought them here", he smirks.