~CHAPTER 35~

What will you do if a person you thought you love, you went through hell to make sure that the person was alright yet leaves you stranded in a middle of a hospital with a letter stating that she can find her happiness with someone else and after saying that suddenly appears out of thin air, sitting next to you and calls you baby?

"What do you mean baby?" Tayler wraps his arms around a very startled Myra.

"Tayler are you serious?" Myra shouts

"Myra I am serious", His face immediately changes his smile to a cold expressionless face.

"But why?" Removing his hand she gets up and looks at the shadow of herself below.

"What do you mean why Myra?" His shadow comes next to her yet her body feels no contact of him.

"You left remember", She replies fuming.

"And I am apologizing for it!" Myra's back freezes as his body stands close to her yet he does not touch her.

"Fine I accept your sorry now leave!" She simply replies and goes to sit back down, bowing her head. This emotional roller coaster is too much for her to handle. She let her tears fall on the ground and prays that he leaves.

However he does the opposite and kneels down in front of her. His one hand wrapped around hers and the other lifts her face. Seeing the tears he cups her face with both his hand and wipes her tears with his thumb. "Don't cry baby. I am truly sorry", His hoarse voice forced her to open her eyes to see glistening under his eyes.

Immediately she breaks from his touch and moves ahead, "I'm sorry but I can't do this Tayler. I need time". These were the last words she spoke wearing her heels back and goes inside.

Upon entering she sees Austin who's making his way towards her but stop himself in the middle when Myra feels someone's arms around her waist. "What are you doing?"

"You want time Myra fine but I am not going to let anyone take what's mine!"

"Oh now I'm yours? That wasn't what you said in the letter".

He closes the space between them, tightening his arms around her waist, whispers every word loud and clear, "I know and I am sorry but if you think I am going to stay watching while someone else takes you away. You can't be more wrong".

Feeling his breath on her ears increases the pounding of her heart and tingles on her skin. She gulps at his word yet showing pure anger on her face turns to him, "Make up your mind Tayler". Then she leaves not wanting to face him when he's behaving like this.

"Myra are you alright", Suddenly Austin appears in front of her. Closing her she takes a deep breath. Not him now!

"Yes she is alright!" A hand appears again on her back making clear to Austin that she was taken. She tried to move away from his hold yet it tightened.

"And who are you?" Austin asks glaring at Tayler.

"Her boyfriend", He replies without hesitation. Myra gapes at his words. "But who are you?"

"My ex", Myra immediately pipes in before this madness goes overboard.

"Oh you're the famous ex who made my girl cry?" Myra saw at the stern expression Austin had, then she saw Tayler having the same expression only with a sinister smirk taunting Austin.

"We're leaving", She starts moving forward without saying goodbye to Austin. Before exiting she finds the Doctor waiting patiently for someone but she does not stop to ask who because Tayler is right behind her.

Why are women so frustrating? Or is it just his woman like that? He thinks to himself while following her like a lost puppy. After listening to Addison's words he felt wrong for hurting the only girl he loved. When he wrote in the letter that he wanted her to date someone and move on but in the hospital he saw her with that jerk Austin a bucket of cold water spilled over him. Jealousy enraged in him and all he knew was this girl was his!