~CHAPTER 18~

"Myraaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

"Siena!" Myra exclaims seeing her best friend in front of her, looking beaten up and bruised. Blood smeared on her white strap silk dress dripping down from a deep cut on her right cheek and her head wound. Her hands and legs tied to a wooden chair, Myra shivers at the sight before her.

Myra tries to run towards her but something hold her back from her waist, even her legs are not moving, feeling paralyzed. Siena's cries echo's in the dark room. Myra shout loudly yet her voice cannot be heard, she feels tears falling from her eyes watching the helpless state of her friend.

She looks around but everything is dark except the light bulb hanging on top of Siena, making her wounds look brighter. The familiar place comes to her head, this was the same room where Dylan had brought her to.

"Please! Leave her alone! Siena....." Myra begs falling down on her knees, speaking to herself yet no voice comes from her. "Please....."

"Oh how the mighty has fallen", a voice speaks with amusement in their voice.

"Who was that?" Still her voice does not come aloud.

An evil laugh comes and then comments, "Cat got your tongue Myra..." A shadow looms over Siena when Myra looks closely only to be angered by him.

"Sanchez!" A voiceless Myra yells.

"Oh darling Myra do you wish to speak?" The man smiles at her state which frustrates her more, still he continues, "Myra you must be thinking why I am doing this, well let me tell you it feels amazing to see you suffer".

"Sanchez leave Siena alone!!!"

"How does it feels to be weak and not able to do anything?" He smirks at her putting his hand on Siena's shoulder. Siena shivers with fear.

"Please, Sanchez....."The voice still not audible.

"You were the one who wanted revenge darling! How does revenge taste like now?" He smiles in a sinister way while taking his knife out. He slides it down Siena's shoulder so forcefully that her voice of howling in pain rings in Myra's ear.

"Siena......No....." Myra lowers herself to the ground, her tears blurring her vision.

"You still want revenge now?" Sanchez asks cleaning Siena's blood from the knife.

"I will kill you Sanchez!"

"First your parents and now your precious best friend Siena, next maybe that handsome boy what is his name oh right...Tayler Holder! Everyone close to you will be dead Myra and you can do nothing about it rather than crying like a little baby", he laughs loudly.

Myra puts her hand in a fist, tries hard to move her legs yet an invisible hold making her every move impossible.

"Alas I'm tired! let's go somewhere else precious Siena your friend anyway can't help you right now. See you later Darling", he holds the edge of the wooden chair and leaning it back, drags her back in the dark.

"He...lp", Siena's small voice comes.

"Siena!"

"Sienaaaaaaaaa"

"Myra!"

"Myra!"

"Myra, wake up!" A voice awakes her from the horrified dream, yet half of her was still asleep so she kept her eyes shut tightly. The view in front of her vanishes, only a blackened image is displayed, the only voice she hears is someone soothing her.

"It was just a dream"

Softly the voice again murmurs in her ears. "Baby I've got you" and in those arms she felt content and felt safer.