~CHAPTER 34~

WARNING: MATURE SCENES AHEAD (Read at your own risk!!)

Also thank you @-tiktokboywhore- for voting <3

Myra gazed at him wearing a same black tux just like Christopher, talking to two men

Myra gazed at him wearing a same black tux just like Christopher, talking to two men. This was the first time she had seen him in a tux. She took a deep breath then went towards him. "Hey"

The man gaped at her, "Myra are you out of the hospital?"

She chuckled at his words, "No I'm still laying in the hospital."

"I'm sorry....I meant how are you?" He rubbed his head awkwardly. 

"Been better", The silence takes over between them. This was one of the reasons their relationship didn't work in the first place. There talks ended very easily and silence is what suited both of them.

"I just came here to say thank you Austin. Siena told me that you were the one who brought me to the hospital", She smiles.

"And did she tell you that she practically threw me out?" He asks raising his eyebrow. The second reason for the break up was he never liked Siena or any of my friends.

Guilty she replies, "I'm sorry you know how she gets."

Nodding he adds, "You should take care of yourself Myra. I am not going to be always there to pick you up from empty streets you know."

Frowning she asks, "Empty streets?"

"Yes I was getting out of the building after my meeting with Mr Mitchell ended when I saw you at the corner of the street and hurriedly I took you to the hospital", He explains.

"Wait you mean there was no one beside me?"

"Should there be someone beside you?" He asks uncomfortable with the question.

"No I didn't mean that forget about it", She speaks yet her mind goes back to the incident happened on that day. Those three men, she hit all the three yet one got back up and hit her with that wooden....the man's shoe?! Who was there?

"By the way you look beautiful..." She's about to say thank you when he adds. "Don't you think you're showing too much."

"What do you mean?" 

"I meant you should've gone for a little higher neckline and that slit could've been covered", This was the third reason that brought the relation to an end. According to Austin, women wear shorter clothes to seduce men that's sin against God.

"Austin can we not..."

"I won't say anything further because I know you are a feminist after all and worldly to wear such things", He completes. Myra realizes why she stopped being with him in the first place. 

Angered by this she took a deep breath again and spoke with a tight smile, "Thank you Austin once again for taking me to the hospital and also making me realize why this relationship didn't work in the first place."