~CHAPTER 10~

"Aghh"

Myra woke up with a massive headache. One side of her head constantly feeling as if someone was hammering it. She moved her arms side to side to find anything, yet her eyes were shutting on their own, didn't help either.

"Help!" yelling she got up and went to what her blurred vision could describe as a door. Banging it once, then twice still got no response.

Seeing her helplessly leaning with one hand banging on the dirty door and the other holding her head tightly the scarred man smiled, "Looks like the runner has finally woken up".

Turning his chair one eighty degree he ordered his men standing at bay, "Bring her to the confessional!" The men scrambled.

"Time to play little one", he picks up his sharpest black blade among all the silver trinkets smiling.

"Where are you taking me!?" She shouts her throat off even though it makes the pain more unbearable. The two men holding her each side, tighten their hold on her without even glitching from her shout. The blindfold on her eyes made the matter worse, the scenarios from every thriller she had watched biting her nails, were now playing in her head, with her being in the main lead.  

"We should've have taped her fu*king mouth", a man's voice from the right says immediately her sense and training starts programming. A man in his late twenties, probably twenty six or twenty seven. With the way he is holding her he is a professional yet has a certain leg injury. Has to be a recent one with the way he is limping. 

"You know, even though I can't see you, I can hear you", huffing she exclaims.

"That tape would've come in handy", her plan worked when the other replies. Has to be a young blood, probably in his  early twenties. With the way he is holding her so tightly has to be a new addition. 

An image of B emerged in her brain, could this be their plan?  Maybe this was their new way of welcoming or maybe this was actually all real? All the thoughts raced in her mind which made her headache more severe.

She starts thrashing her arm left to right again to somehow hold her pounding head. "Please let me go. My head......" The brimming tears were already free falling now.

"What is happening.....walk straight", the older one shouts.

"But.....I....can't....it hurts....." her knees buckled and she falls with the two men trying to hold her upright.

"I don't think, she's fine Simon", the younger one says.

"What if this is all her plan? After all she is an accomplice of Phantom", The older one whose name now Myra knew was Simon, remarks.

"Please help.....I....ca...can't....even stand. Just give....give me my medicines", Myra cries harder.

"Eli take her back", Simon orders the younger one.

"but.....The Boss...?" He hesitantly says

"I'll inform him. Just don't leave her out of your sight", she hears the sound of a pair of footsteps retreating from them. Myra tried to open her eyes yet nothing. Her eyes were still in a blindfold.

"Walk", Eli who was the younger one, held my one hand, helped her stand upright and dragged her.

"Sit", he pushed her lightly, so she fell on a hard mattress wincing. She cursed under her breath with tightened fists, if this headache wasn't killing her he would've been looking for an escape right now.

He slowly took the blindfold off, immediately the light makes her loose her eyesight just for a few seconds with its brightness.

She looks up at her handler when her eyesight starts becoming normal, who goes and sits a little far away from her. She was right about his age he definitely looked in his early twenties, wearing a black leather jacket with a black T-shirt inside, completing the look with a usual distress denim. When she moves to his face, her eyes meets with his and immediately lowers her head.

A sense of familiarity lies above her. She had seen those eyes somewhere but she couldn't pin point out where, but when you see it with that face he looks like a completely different person altogether with those tanned skin, with his ears leaving a trace of a piercing, but were now empty. She needs to stop thinking all this because the pain was increasing.

"Aghh", just when she thought of those words another round of pain shot in the corner of her head this time more powerful than the other. Once again she goes back to holding her head with her palms tightly hoping to subdue even a little of pain.

Eli sat confused, looking at the girl who looked like he had seen her somewhere yet he could not recall where. This was not the time for thinking any of this, because the guilt and a slight pain rushing through his chest when she shouts. She looked delicate as a flower petal right now, if you even touch it lightly she would break. Only he knows how much strength it took him not to run and look for those medicines. He also had felt shivers when he and Simon were taking her to Derek. He still had no clue what did Derek wanted to do with her?

"Are you alright?" The words just came out of him, even he was surprised.

"No.....it just hurts....more....I need....medicine", the struggle was evident in her words.

"What medicine's you need?" Her eyes twinkled with hope but she was no fool.

"As if you....are going to.....get...."

"Hey! I was just trying to help you don't have to be a bitch about it"

At once the door opens with a loud bang. Myra instantly curls herself on the mattress. The big scarred cheek man stand straight at the foot of the door, smirking at her. She suddenly wraps her arms around her knees more tightly, feeling exposed under his stare.

"So our runner is having a fu*king headache or is it just one of your another trick?" The malicious smirk broadens.

Myra keeps quiet but raises her eyebrows slowly, she really wished now B was here to help her out of this mess. Even though she had training, her headache wasn't going to help her in any way.

"What do you....want....from me?" She bursted at him.

"Well, we will get to that soon but now take this", he walks closer to her making her pull her knees much closer. He sits in front of her, " here, take this". He hands her few tablets and cue's Simon to give water which she looks hesitantly, yet seeing the scare on his makes her more cautious.

"Why are you doing this...and if you think for once.....aghh.....I'm going to take those things you call medicine's you can't be more dumb?"

"I don't want you to die simple, at least not before I have what I want and for taking these medicine you will take it whether you want it or not", he sternly snapping his finger. Making the two men in black suit that came in behind him forward and each grabbed her arms.

The man harshly grabs her chin and forces the medicine down her throat with making her drink water after. When the men leave her arm Myra tries to move in reflex but stops herself when she feels slowly the pain relieving, this was the first time any medicine has worked so much fast, but now she was feeling quite woozy. "Great now that's done, bring her to the confessional", he orders Simon and Eli.

Again the same process begins they hold her each side and take her to the so called confessional. As they walk out of the room, a little darkened hallway welcomes them, it has a dim orange light with the walls holding paintings and the hallway looking like a fancy art gallery.

They pass all the doors and walk into another hallway with dingy light dark walls and has only one metal door. She gulped and hoped, whatever this nightmare was gets over soon.