~Epilogue~

"It fills me with great sadness as one from our brotherhood leaves. It always hurts when we have to say goodbye, but today the despair is more as we lose one of the best agents. He had created his name from the first case when he was just fifteen years old, and till now, he has maintained his style of catching bad guys. His accomplishments are endless, which the world will never know about, but every man and woman in this room has acknowledged and respected it. He has not only inspired me but all of us that are present here. Please let's give a round of applause and call on stage the man of the hour, Phantom!"

The whole room filled with praises and cheers while welcoming him on stage, and he moved across it with style. Everyone is familiar with his aura. The charm never seems to fail anyone. The look on everyone's face made him smirk and reminded him of the power that he has always held.

Myra's gaze moved around. She could feel the atmosphere of the room changing with his presence on stage.

Her heart swelled with pride for him. He doesn't look any different from the day he appeared at her doorstep.

It is only her life that has changed. It's been three years since she found the perfect man. Now the scare thought of being lonely forever doesn't linger. The insecurities that had piled up in her head were nowhere near. It was full of the great memories that they started making together.

Today the event was organized by Tayler's agency, IIB. To celebrate and honor him with all his accomplishments.

After they officially started dating, Tayler took the final decision of leaving the agency. Even though they never had that conversation between them, they both knew the risks of him continuing to be a spy. She never spoke aloud her opinion because when she left her identity as Phoenix, it was her sole decision and not anyone else. So, the same went for him.

Yet what he chose to become after leaving his identity as Phantom took her by surprise.

After becoming the super spy and catching bad guys, her man has shifted his profession to capturing the hearts of millions of people living around the world with his music.

Myra doesn't know how it happened, and to this day, it's still a secret. All she could remember was getting a call in the middle of the day while working as Metropolitan's new chief Editor. Tayler told from the other side of the phone that he had recorded his demo and had sent it to London's one of the top-ranking music company Bliss Entertainment.

The moment they heard his voice with the original song, the executive producer signed him. She was so happy for him. The story seemed unreal, but every doubt disappeared the moment she saw his face. He was beaming, and nothing else mattered before his happiness.

It was nerve-wracking when Tayler launched his first single. The song's name was Phoenix. He surprised her with the name at the launch party where all their friends had joined.

Also, not so surprisingly, Addison and Bryce came together. Siena and Alistair came together yet separately. When she says this, it means they went to the event in the same car, but during the whole event, they stayed separate. Maybe the barriers between them were slowly falling. Especially now that Siena and Alistair are working close together, their fight coming to an end seems inevitable. Nikita, Tony, and Ondreaz went as a trio and went home separately with different people. Nate brought his girlfriend Gia, who was sweet, bubbly, and extroverted. She blended with them very fast. Even Angeline made her hidden appearance for them.

Myra never thought that after meeting Tayler, she would also find a family. A little topsy turvy family but an amazing one. She'll always be thankful to him for this.

"Thank you, Richard," Tayler's voice brings her back to reality from the sweet memories.

"First of all, I would like to thank every single one of you for being here. I know this was not on your mission list, yet you gave your time to be here. You all know that this is my last speech here at IIB, so I promise not to make it boring ." The whole crowd laughed at his antics.