~CHAPTER 13~

When she looked sideways Dane aka Tayler was chatting, well more like flirting with the receptionist while she was standing a little behind them. As the girl smiled and gave him flirtatious smiles a part of her wanted nothing more than ripping her blonde hair and those fake nail extensions off. As she turns around the big hotel's reception kind of feels out of place, being in the same dress she got abducted in. The dirt and mud still have marks on them. No wonder he didn't mind her while flirting with her.

He finally turns, with a room key in his hand walks towards her. "Let's go". Rude much!?

"Just as I thought...." The words just slips out of her mouth. He looks at her frowning, "as what?"

When they stood in the elevator, such a closed space with no windows or anything, her eyes immediately went to his face. Suddenly the image of him, meeting her in the plane for the first time played in her mind, he was so sweet and charming. He gave his whole attention to her and the way they talked felt as if they had known each other for years. But now when she saw him talking to her with the same charm she just felt played in his words and now when she was thinking all these thoughts the words just slipped out. The frown was still intact on his forehead. How can she tell him what she was thinking?

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing", she replies with a straight face hoping she would dodge it and she did because the elevator door opened.

"Come, this is our floor", he walks forward as if he owns the whole floor, then suddenly stops in front a door causing Myra who looks like a lost child was following him crashed into his back. He shakes his head at her causing her bad mood to go more sad.

Entering the door she waits for him, "what?" He says questioning her gaze.

"Well aren't you going to your room?" She folds her arm in front of her chest. "I'm sorry to disappoint you princess but we are sharing this room".

"And you actually think I would agree with you?"

He takes a deep sigh, "I knew you would be a brat. Now listen to me carefully I am the one saving you, if it were up to you we would've been dead by now. So just be grateful the I saved your a*s". Hearing this her eyes brimmed with tears but she pinch her finger with her thumb to stop them before they fall. She wasn't going to show the prick that he could hurt her.

"Then thank you so much....for getting me in that mess in the first place", saying this she moves inside.

The room was quite splendid. Everything looked so fancy, the glass window, the neutral colour's furniture gave the room a minimalist yet expensive look. It was spacious and it welt cozy.

Myra went straight to take a shower, she wanted to remove every trace of that fu*king place which seemed could relax her, as it was just as big as the bedroom.

Standing beneath the shower her mind starts racing, just after she thinks she had left all that mafia and spying jazz, life happens kicking her back into that life. When will she actually have peace?

His words still rang in her head, the guy was cute, handsome but he did not have the right to talk to her that way. Who does he think he is? Someone who saved your ass. Her subconscious chided. She gets out of the shower goes for changing her clothes only to realize that she had nothing else to wear only the ruined clothes. So she picks up the same outfit, wears it and moves out of the bathroom only to find a new set of clothes laying on the edge of the bed. Did he kept this for her?

After changing she stands in front of the mirror. The T-shirt and blue jeans were actually a perfect fit for her, there were even undergarments there beneath the dress. How did he know her size? The question tinted her cheeks as well as enthralled her. Keeping the black vans high top sneakers aside which she was relieved to find yet the heels that she had worn, already did their damage because of which she wanted to be barefoot. So barefoot she walks out.

As she walks out a delicious smell welcomes her, instantly her stomach rumbles. "I guess I shouldn't even ask if you're hungry or not", turning back she finds him standing with an amusing smile. Those dimples that had been hidden were now surprising her with their presence. Embarrassed she scrunches her nose and pouts her lips.

"Tha....thank you", that is what those attractive dimples did to her, they left her speechless and breathless at the same time.

"I figured you needed those and.....I'm sorry...." His face filled with guilt.

"Why?" Oh you evil, you know why the man is saying sorry. Her subconscious shouts.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you like that"

"It's okay. I'm sorry as well I should've not said that either"

"Now that's settled why don't you go and eat. I will join you after I take a shower", he says and a image of him being shirtless just pops in her head. Hiding the vulgar thought she just nods her head and walks away.

What is wrong with you? Why do you have be such a perv? She was just in the middle of blaming herself when in a corner she saw a familiar thing. Kept at the corner of the room, hidden from a naked eye. Well then she was thankful for her training because of which she perfectly saw the big familiar maroon suitcase. But the real question was why was it here? She will ask him when he comes back. As if you will ask and he will reply! He is a spy after all Myra, you should know better. Her subconscious mocks her.

Moving towards the open kitchen the smell of food awakens her hungry stomach. She sees boxes on the counter, of course he brought take out. Well if he could only cook with having that great handsome body, he be the perfect guy! Shaking her own thoughts she moves to plating the food on the counter.

"Smells delicious", the words startle her. She finds him walking towards her with a happy smile at the food wearing a purple sweatshirt along a grey sweatpants with his brown hair damp. Every inch of him screamed sexy. Suddenly an image of him being so close to her just played in her head. She really needs to control her thoughts around him. 

"Let's have dinner", he says and they both start eating. They still had a whole night to complete and seeing her own thoughts scared her, add to that they still had a sleeping arrangement to figure out because there was just one bedroom.  Only God knows what will happen now!