~CHAPTER 23~

"Ondreaz two o clock", Bryce says through the mic and gun shot fires stating that he liked that man. "Then on your eight o clock", another set of shots fired.

Addison was seeing through the screen as Bryce instructed Ondreaz and Nate to their location. She looked over at Myra who was keeping a watch from the window of the Tower that they had settled in. 

Myra suddenly speaks, "Bryce I'm going in". 

"Alright. Just be careful", he says with his mouth in a thin line looking at her once and then back to the screen coordinating with the rest. "I'll go with you", Addison stands up with her gun.

"No, I'm sorry but you need to be here to cover Bryce", Myra replies and she just takes her place without complaint.

"Bryce can you here me?" Myra asks putting in her earbuds charging towards the villa. "Yes I can."

Silliansky villa was a normal looking home yet with abnormal additions, like has a radar that uses high-frequency waves for catching any flying objects near the villa, then has two fences surrounding the area. First is closer to the house and the second one is a little far off including the big forest. Then even if you cross all that you still have army of a five hundred men to run away from. It was only because of Tayler, who was disguising as Eli that helped her get out last time but this time only God knows what's going to happen. But how did he get inside the villa and joined them was still a mystery to her.

Remembering the path from last time she tried to get inside but stopped as footsteps of men were closing in on her. "Two men approaching you from the right, Myra", Bryce voice comes through the earpiece.

"Thanks", she says and moves at the corner. As the men came closer towards her she surprises them with a sneak attack twisting both their necks. "Go right and you'll find a staircase. Be careful there are six men up ahead", he advises as he sees them in his Infrared camera. She goes out of the window ducking down, then reaches the next window and slowly gets inside. Taking out a knife she prepares herself. One by one she takes them out. 

"Nice work", Bryce states. Hearing this Addison looks at him, he looks like someone who loves his job too much or rather loves the person he is working with?

Ignoring the slight hurt she again tries to keep a watch without any distraction. Suddenly her eyes stuck at something, raising her gun she sees from the scope. One man was coming towards the tower, he did not looked armed yet could inform his mates about them. She rushes to Bryce.

"Someone is coming", Bryce immediately takes out a weapon and unlocks the safety. "You stay here, I am going down", She says.

"Okay...."but instantly holds her hand. "Careful", he utters looking in her eyes, she nods and leaves. 

Going down Addison hides behind the wall. The footsteps close on her, immediately she holds a wooden stick and waits for him to pass by her. Bam! She hits right on the head. Dragging his body to the side she hides it and moves back up. When she comes back she finds Bryce arguing through the mic and Myra lowered emotional voice answering back. 

"What happened?" Myra asks hearing the little farewell. She for once thought was intruding someone's privacy. 

"Someone came to say hello and Addison went to welcome him", Bryce commented sarcastically. 

Myra finally reaches the staircase, her thoughts of the day she was captured comes to her. She tries to recollect the way to the confessional. The time she tries to think the lighting was just perfectly red and dark making her hide easily. 

"Do you know where you're going?" He asks.

"I was kidnapped here, I know where I escaped from", she nonchalantly replies. "Bryce do you like Addison?"

"Why do you think....I don't know I've just met her today."

"You never know."

"Yeah!! Just like you looove Tayler!" Myra could see him smirking, "No I don't love Tayler and aren't the rest listening?"

"Oh so you coming back here in this hell hole and rescuing him has nothing to do with your feeling?" questioning he adds, "Also, don't worry I've muted the rest of them they are in positions and are waiting for you to reach?"

Finally her memory kicks in. Taking a left turn she stops seeing two men standing in front. Great, why does Silliansky hire so many men?

"Two men up front."

"I have eyes B."

Looking inside her pocket she finds the perfect gadget. Taking it out she rolls it towards them and waits wearing the night goggles with the face mask. "What is happening?" A man's voice comes as they try to find from where the smoke is coming engulfing both of them. 

"I don't know. Where are you?" The other one says.

Myra takes the benefit of their condition and gets inside the smoke finding one of them she punches him making him unconscious. "Where are you Greg?" The other one shouts. 

"Answer Myra and answer honestly", B asks while she moves on to the next.

"Greg is sleeping and I think you should too.", she exclaims from behind him and grabs his neck in a rear naked choke till the man stops fighting with his body laying flat. "And to answer your damn question....No...I don't".

Removing her mask and googles she looks inside the small window in the gate and what she sees shook her to the core. "B...."

"What happened?" worried listening her voice he asks. 

"I think I found Siena!" 

"Just like that?"

"I am going in", she states rustling the door trying to unlock it.

"Myra listen to me carefully you are not going in that room alone wait for Ondreaz and Nate, I am sending them to you.", he instructs.

"No I can't wait B", she looks again at the two figures tied to a chair. One is Siena who has a bandage wrapped her arm and looking helpless however the other figure of Tayler concerns her the most, blood patches on his clothes, also blood coming from the corner of his head and nose even his lips. No one even cared to patch him up as they did Siena. Seeing the sight broke her heart in pieces. Tears blur her eyes seeing the two people who were close to her somehow in his scenario. 

"I can't see this anymore....and neither am I waiting B", she informs.

Bryce loudly answers her back, "This could be a trap Myra. Why the two people you're searching can be found so easily think about that". He tries to talk some sense into her however seeing the view in front of her Myra was high on emotions. 

"I don't care....I am ready for a trap", Myra exclaims and goes on finding a key or something on the men body she had knocked down.

"Why can't you listen to me for once?" Bryce shouts. "Just like you did last time, Myra. Can you for once stop being so selfish?" 

"Yes I am selfish that is why I have to do this. I am selfish for my best friend who is captured because of me. I am selfish for you guys because like last time I am not going to risk your life, leave now and last, yes I am selfish because I am going to save that man whom I might have known for just weeks, but have fallen in love with him. B seeing him look so broken and knowing that I could've done something yet sat outside waited for help I won't be able to live with myself. So telling you for the last time leave while you can", She sighs wiping the tears still falling down. 

"Goodbye B", and she takes the earpiece out throwing it to the side and finally manages to open the door. 

Bryce smashes his fist on the concrete. Addison breaking the silence asks, "What happened?" Not looking at her he removes everyone from mute, "Guys plan B!" Everyone stills in their position except Nate and Addison who didn't even knew there was a plan B but seeing their expression change they could tell it was going to be one hell of a plan!