~CHAPTER 11~

"Why am you tying me to this chair?" She shouts as Eli and Simon tie the rope around her wrists and legs. She tries to wiggle out of them but the rope only tightens more, the trick of getting out of them is playing in her head but the only thing stopping her and making her act like a damsel in distress are the men in black suits surrounding all the edge of the room. At least she thinks they are because the darkness in this room was appalling and a single bulb that was hanging on top of her was not so bright either.

"The more you try to get out the tighter they become", the scarred man smiles.

"Why are you doing this to me? The fu*k do you want?" The whole room resonates with her sound.

"I want answers", he simply rolls his eyes.

"And why do you think I would answer any of your questions?"

"Because I ask you to", The scarred man approaches close to her and with his right hand without giving her a second holds her neck in his palm, his fingers digging in her throat making her wince in pain yet the man doesn't remove his hand instead moves closer to her ear and whispers, "I'll ask the questions here, don't think for a second that I will go easy on you".

Her breath fastens and heart hammers in her chest. If she had to leave this place, she had to follow their rules otherwise......she was a dead meat!

"Am I clear?" He asks and on instant she nods. "Good girl", The hand immediately goes away and she catches her breath.

"Also, you can try lying, but still I will hear the truth", she frowns at his casual remark. "Do you really think we were being nice when we gave you that pills? Well one was the actual medicine but the other was the truth capsule".

"That can't be possible!" she should've known, her subconscious mocked. 

On his cue one of his men brings a chair and places right in front of her. The scarred man settles down and looks right at her. "So tell me how long have you been working with him?" 

Her body freezes but she tries hard not to show emotions which becomes a little difficult when your face is so transparent. Still she remembers her training and calms her breath down looks at him with a total confusion on her face, "who are you talking about?" 

"Don't play coy little girl!" Whenever he says that endearment all Myra wants to do is rip his throat out but the tied hands and the men surrounding her simmers her anger down.

"Stop calling me that", she slowly says.

"I will call you whatever I want to call you", his reply came. "Now back to my question how do know him?" Playing with words was the only way to get out of this mess. 

"Which him are you talking about again?" Annoyingly she replies only to get a hit at the corner of her head. "Don't give me that attitude little girl or I will make you pay for it forever". She feels a drop sliding down from the side of her brain, immediately looks down to find blood. Great! 

"Now answer my questions without any fu*king attitude or any other sh*t otherwise you will lose more than few drops of blood", one of his men hands him an ipad. He moves closer to her and puts the screen in front of her, "Isn't that you".

She looks at the woman standing and talking to a guy, when she looks more closely that woman was none other than her talking to....Dane Ortiz?

"So you know him", the man smiles at her. "Tell me where is he"

"I...don't know"

"I am going to ask you again...do you know him?...." he begins.

The truth capsule kicks in, "ye...yes I know him". "That wasn't so bad now was it". He smirks then continuous, "What's his name?"