~CHAPTER 25~

"Shut up you bastard I'm not your precious!" Myra shouts loudly at the man standing wearing a big trench coat with a hat and the walker with a golden wolf on top of it. She remembered every inch of that face and knew how she hated every inch of it. Everything from last time came to her mind, how she almost killed him and how that was the last of her being Phoenix.

"Bryce I am going in!" She stated loudly and moved from the spot she was snipping at. Bryce cursed in the microphone but knew that no words will stop her from doing what she wants to do.

"You know that we are here only to keep a watch. We can't take any action!" Bryce loudly said once again. However, the tracker of hers that was already on the move told it had no effect on her.

Scooping from another building she tried to look at the man Angeline told them to keep track of. When the man slowly turned, her body shivered and her knees felt weak confused whether she had seen a Ghost. "B...Bryce can you check....in the database if Javier.....got out?"

Bryce stilled himself hearing the name, "Did you said Javier?"

"Yes I am damn sure!" She bursted.

"Alright wait...." After five minutes Bryce tensed voice comes. "My....I mean Phoenix......

"Just tell me Bryce"

"He's out on bail", her breathing left her body. The man who had killed her parents was free, so she did the only thing possible she jumped.

"What are doing? Where are you going?" Bryce panicked.

"I am going to kill him myself!" As she spoke, she unlocks the safety of her gun and like a woman on a mission moves towards him. "You can't do this Myra....we're undercover!"

"I  can't just let him get away this time. I'm ending this chapter once and for all. Take the rest of the team and go away", she instructs.

"We are not leaving you.....I will not leave you!" Bryce shouts from the other end.

"You can't stay. If something happens I would be blamed for it, this is my mission and I will complete only own. Take the team and leave Bryce", she ducks beneath the window waiting for her enemy to come out and would surprise attack him.

"No we are staying!"

"Well you can't do this, I'm the leader of the team Bryce and I am saying to leave!" She orders. Bryce has no option of staying there however he stays silent as he if has ended the call.

"Now let's end it, Javier", she says.

As planned Javier comes out the building and Myra aims the gun at him. "Oh hello precious nice seeing you here", the endearment still wanting to make her puke.

"Hush Javier just tell me how are you out jail?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He frowns at her.

Smirking she replies, "I would be happy when you're dead!"

"Well too bad because I appreciate this life", smiling he comments.

"Not for long", putting the gun right at face, her finger moves to the trigger. "This is for my parents!"

And is about to shoot but stops when he starts laughing. "Do you....do you really think it's that easy precious? Oh I bless your delusional heart!" She holds him under a questionable gaze. "I am Javier precious, boss of the Russian mob if I could kill you parents with a snap of my fingers and frame it as accident don't you think I will have you on the surveillance knowing how you put me in jail and can do it again. Last time I left my guard down because of which you sent me to jail however this time it won't be so easy".

"What do you mean?"

Smiling he just produced a remote from his pocket, "What is that?"

"Meet you next time precious!" And bam on of the floor in the building before of which they were standing blasted. Even though only few were injured and no one died still it tainted Phoenix. Myra realised how she would've easily stopped this from happening yet her revenge was a bigger priority  from happening. The only reason she became a spy was to help people and avoid them getting hurt because of people like Javier. So that was the last day when Phoenix disappeared and Myra began her life.

"Remembering the last time precious?"

"Why am I here Javier?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"The same reason that your friend is here", he points at Tayler.

She replies bored, "I thought last time you already did?"

"Oh no precious! You see I thought that as well but when Mosaic came to me saying that Phantom took revenge from him by putting him in this godforsaken wheelchair, in my mind came you because let's face it I have all my enemies killed yet there is one breathing that's you. So hence, when I saw you in the confessional tapes for Phantom I planed my revenge with him", he explains.

"Last time it would've been easy for you to kill me cause I was alone but not today!"

"Precious don't challenge me because I always win. I know you are talking about that stupid team of yours that you came in with. Sorry to disappoint you but....boys!" He orders and automatically two three armed men enters with each of Myra's friends tagged along. All of them have their hands tied and few bruises appearing on their body.

"How did you guys get caught and where is Bryce?" She whispers as they are made to sit beside them.

"He said something about trussing him....oh and a plan C!" Nate replies.

"Plan C is you guys getting caught?"

"Well after you went solo it isn't as if we had another plan", Ondreaz remarks.

"Guys..." Myra trails.

"Stop whispering you all otherwise I will have to kill you now rather than later."

"Let them go, Javier! I am your enemy not them!" She shouts, struggling to free her hands.

"Well I may not kill them but the new Boss could!" He exclaims but continues when he sees the confusion on Myra's face.

"Precious I am getting old I've lived my years as being the ruthless boss but now it's my time to put someone else on this throne. So after I finish my last enemy that is you I can happily retire."

"And who is this new boss of yours? I hope he isn't a pain in the ass like you were!" Rolling her eyes she states. Spat!

"Are you fucking kidding me you bitch! Untie me now and I will show you what happens when you touch me!" Myra shouts at Kristen who just slapped her.

Smirking he looks at Tayler, "You don't mind her manners Phantom?"

Myra tries to remove the ropes yet stops when Tayler says, "As she said untie her once and she will actually show you how mannered she is!

"You heard the man", smiling Siena taunts.

Immediately Myra remembers about Siena who was captured before her so instantly she asks Javier, "But why did you capture her?"

"Nice observation precious. It wasn't me who brought her here it was actually him who brought her here so it was easy for us to capture you. Great plan I must say."

"Who is him, Javier?"

"Aghh! Let me introduce you my brother's son, the new boss of the Russian mob....c'mon in son!"

All eyes land on the gate and as the familiar man strides in with a different aura around him. How could he do this to them? For the first time in her life she felt betrayed by someone she thought she actually trust.

"You bastard!" Words just spill out of her.