~CHAPTER 37~

Myra opened her eyes to a white ceiling wall with heat surrounding her. She tried to move unconsciously only to engulfed by more force. Looking down on her a chest she met with brown hair splayed over her.

She weaved her fingers through the hair and a loud muffled groan came making her chuckle and telling her he was awake. "Good morning sleepy head"

"Good morning", His bright smile faced her. Now that he woke up Myra tried getting out of his hold only to be wrapped by his arms. This time her face meeting his chest and his legs tangled with hers. With sheets pooling around his waist and her chest.

Her heart felt giddy seeing him still with her. "What are you smiling about?"

"You didn't leave", She simply replied.

"Myra..." He came up beside her propped up on his elbows looking into her glossy eyes still with his arms engulfing her.

"I am truly very sorry that my actions hurt you. I thought I was making the right decision by walking away. I wanted you to have a normal life, find someone but..."

Frowning she asks, "But?"

His expression immediately changed he knew he had to tell her. "But when I saw you with that Austin guy holding you in his arms I lost it. All I wanted to do was rip his arms and snatch you away from him."

Why doesn't she remember this? she thought.

Tayler saw the frown appearing on her forehead, "You were unconscious baby. Seeing you look so lifeless laying on the concrete was like air leaving my body. I made those men suffer for their mistake of hurting you."

Mystery solved, so he was the man wearing black shoes.

"What did you do?" Concerned for those men even though they didn't deserve any of it.

"Don't worry I just made the last one unconscious and let the departments cleaning men to clear the area. I must say I was impressed but your fighting, you did some serious damage to them".

"But you spoke something about me being in Austin's arms?"

"Hmm...yes. While I was busy in handing the cleaning team those bruised up men away on the other street, he came at the same time. I was about to go back to you but stopped when I saw him putting his hands all over you, picking you up and taking you away".

"So it was not an illusion that I saw you in the hospital."

He gives back a broadened smile and nodded.

"I didn't want to leave you with that bastard", He says like a child.

"Awe", She pulls him forward kiss him. He's taken aback by this but then kisses her back.

When his hands started roaming around from the side of her breast to her waist, she moved away.

"Tayler move I need to go."

"Nope", He replies in a childlike manner and furiously shakes head tightly embracing her more into him.

Giving him her best puppy dog eyes she spoke, "Please Tayler"

"Aghh. Why do you have to do me dirty like that?" He replies with a pout and removes his huge arms around her.

Strongly securing the sheets around her she gets down off the bed almost sprinting to the bathroom. She quickly gazes back sticking out her tongue only to see Tayler coolly laying back with a smirk and a dimple on his cheeks as he see her eyes widen with embarrassment.

"Like what you see?" Turning back she hurriedly gets inside the door which was thankfully the washroom.

Myra could still feel her cheeks heat up from the view of naked Tayler laid on the bed, not attempting to cover himself.