~CHAPTER 29~

"What happened Myra?" Siena burst inside the room after hearing her scream. She found Myra sitting on the corner of the now empty bed with her head bowed down reading a letter, her small tears drops on the letter making the ink disperse.

Siena sits beside her with a hand wrapped around her shoulder. "What happened?" She asks again but this time softly. 

Myra without saying another word shoves the letter in her hand and rushes out of the room. Siena looks down at the letter. 

Dear Myra,

I know after finding the bed empty you will panic that maybe someone took me, I want to assure you that no one did. I am writing this to ask you forgiveness for the things that I put you through after meeting you. I don't know if fate brought us together or it was just a coincidence that brought me to you but whoever it was I just want to say thanks to it. After your confession I realized that my life is a complete mess and I don't deserve a girl like you. I have skeletons in my own closet, so here I am going to make everything right. I don't expect you to wait for me because honestly I don't know if I'll ever be back or not. Just know that you really inspired me Myra Esther Lane. Your strength and love for others will always be there as a life lesson for. Take care of yourself and don't lose faith. 

Goodbye,

Tayler Holder

"That bastard!" Siena shouts and goes out to find her friend.

Immediately she sees Bryce and Addison, those two have not left their side from the time they came back. "Guys have you seen Myra?"

Both say at the same time, "No"

"Fine", and she walks away.

Confused both of them look at each other and runs behind her. "Siena", Bryce shouts making Siena stop suddenly.

"Why are you looking for Myra like that?" He asks breathless.

Without saying another word she shoves the letter in his hand and runs to find Myra in the bathroom.

Bryce and Addison both read the letter. After Reding it Addison speaks, "Now I can really state it, my friend is officially mad".

"But do you have any idea that why would he do this?" Bryce ask Addison hoping she could get a clue of how Tayler could do such a thing to his friend when that stupid girl was ready to run in that room even after knowing that she will get caught and will probably die.

Addison reads the letter again, skeletons. Immediately she answers, "I might have an idea why don't you go find Myra and I'll deal with my dumb friend". Bryce nods and is about to run where Siena ran but waits pecking Addison's cheek, "Take care!" Hurriedly says and goes away.

Addison's whole body feels jittery from the peck, she blushes profusely. But she had to focus on Tayler who has finally achieved something good in his life yet her dumb friend was going to do something more dumber.

Tayler looked at the building in front of him. 'Saltwater Regional Prison' the board with the name hung on top of it. The reason of him being here was simple, he wanted answers.

He closes his eyes for a second and takes a deep breath. Automatically the image of a smiling Myra invades in his mind. Leaving Myra was not something he had planned on, well half of the things that happened in this journey were also not part of his plan.

From the moment he has met Myra everyday was like an adventure. When he was writing that letter, even though he wrote about her moving on, the thought of her being happy with someone else made his heart burn. Seeing her live her life with someone else broke something in him. He wanted to be selfish with her but he had to clear up some things before going back to her.