Chapter 4: Head to Head

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Icy hot. My target. Everyone knows that I'm definitely aiming for him. I don't even have to say it, they just know my pattern if that's not obvious yet. As cringy as this sound I don't want to make any contact with that Pink Cheeks til the battle duration ends completely. I don't want to get that stupid commentary about "AttiTudE tOwARds giRLs"

"3....

2....

1...

Go!"

That was Aizawa's que.

Usually I always take the first hit or attack but this time we're following pony tail's plan. I denied her plan of attack but she still gave me the front position for direct attack on Todoroki. It took a lil (NO it's a lot) of argument for her to approve so that I can attack her 'bOyFrienD'. We stayed still waiting for Pony tail's que. There I can see Icy Hot from the distance I didn't wait for Yaomomo's approval to attack.

I can hear her yelling from behind telling me to stop. I didn't listen or look back. I'm sure she knows what I'm up to and left me to it. At least that's what I thought. Icy hot is just a few steps away. I can almost touch him. That's when noticed some presence from the right side approaching me. It's floating in mid air. Damnit it's her. 

That was a perfect strategy for their team but on the other hand it's really giving us the disadvantage for combat. I didn't really have that much option but to dodge her attacks. I let out my explosion to dodge her.

 It wasn't the biggest blow but I'm sure she still can feel the blow from it. I know cause by the fact that she was pushed away by it. That was a pretty close call.

So I guess the game is supposed to go like this. Pink cheeks is supposed to go after me then. Stick to the plan Katsuki don't get distracted. Icy hot got passed through me so I still tried to chase after him. I can sort offset that he's aiming for his own *in mocking tone* 'giRLfRieNd'. I don't really want to say this cause it feels like claiming defeat. But their plan was almost perfect.

Rather than us underestimating our opponents too much. Todoroki is getting out of range and is harder to reach. That's it I'm doing it the old Katsuki way. I'm not gonna disrespect her by seeing her as a lower opponent. I don't have any other options so this is my chance to give her the oppurtunity to win.

"What's wrong Bakugo Katsuki don't wanna face me this time? I thought you saw me as an equal" Pink cheeks called out to me. "Uraraka Ochaco pink cheeks, I never thought we would do this again but I figured you are the one that asked for this so it's a rematch then" I gave her that cocky grin and sparks on my hand.

 "Really? pink cheeks? what's up with that nickname?" She asked. "Hey you're lucky that you're not one of them who has the worst names I gave.

She made the first move. I didn't give a single hit. Only dodges. "So what now? no explosions today huh?" She got real frustrated after dodges and dodges. I had plans for my self. I let her use her quirk on me. That gave me the advantage for mid air combat. I thought mid air combat was gonna be easier but I had a back up plan.

I took off my PE jacket/jersey or whatever the hell you call that and explode it into dust. That thing was the source of her quirk appliance. That being said it only left me with my black tanks. Uraraka just stood there gasping and knowing that attacking me with my guard let all completely down on purpose lost her chance. 

" See? just because you lost against me last time doesn't mean I don't acknowledge your strength, strategy and tactics. I learn it from the master herself"