Chapter 8: 420 (Special Chapter!🎉)

(( Happy 420 y'all! It's Bakuhoe's birthday and we gotta celebrate it with sum Kacchako xD

Here lemme feed y'all some Kacchako bread:))

Bakugo's POV

Friday sucks. A tied battle, ruining someone's jacket, encountering a girl in a boy's toilet, bringing her to infirmary cause she needed a frickin help. And after all that just to be blamed for it? what a cursed day. I stayed the whole day in my room. Before that I just took some bell peppers and milk from the dorm's kitchen.

That's when I saw both of the nerds walking together. I locked eyes with cheeks by accident and looked away like nothing happened. Friday really gotta f*ck up sh*t up though. 

For the rest of Friday and Saturday I just spent my day inside my room, munching on bell peppers, read some stupid novels from my room that old hag, sent to me last week. It's some stupid cheesy old novels I never read but at least it was not as stupid as helping cheeks and dealing with that jealous a*s. 

No one will suspect anyways, I always stayed in my dorm room for weekends.

Weekend ended too quick for me. I guess now is... Monday. F*ck. The worst day of my life. The day old hag kicked out from her womb.

Just another day of school like usual. It's great that no one remembers or maybe even know that  today is the day I was literally shot out of hag's womb. I don't want to get those clingy treatment cause it's bothering me.

School ended pretty quick. At least that's what I thought. Glad that this day will be over soon. Going to the school gate felt like a relief. I just wanna sleep the day off. Ah great it's raining. Am I this dumb to actually forget about my own umbrella? well I jUsT diD. 

I can't just ask anyone to share an umbrella since everyone got to their dorms already. Now I'll just stay here and wait till it stops. Plus only weaklings ask for help when they can do it themselves. 10 minutes have passed. The rain haven't stop yet. 20 minutes have passed, The rain got even worse.

The sound of the rain is actually pretty calming. I don't remember the last time I'm this relaxed. I can almost... sleep. in this sound.

Normal POV

ALAS Bakugo fell a sleep in the front door chair for a solid one hour.

Bakugo's POV

"Shh hey" I heard someone. they were patting my shoulders gently. "Wake up". I opened my eyes to see a blurry figure in front of me. "Hey wake up kid" 

who the f-? "Gate is gonna be closed in 15 minutes you either go back to the dorms or stay the night being locked" I looked up to see Ectoplasm talking.

"yeah, yeah whatever" "Sorry to walk home with the rains but that's the consequence you get for not bringing an umbrella" I walked away from him. I exit the gate with rains hitting me, making my uniform wet. I walked halfway through the rain when I saw someone running with an umbrella big enough for two.

I couldn't get a clearer image of who's face it is. I ignored them. I kept going straight to the dorms. Somehow the footsteps and water splash got louder over time. I still ignored it.

Now I can hear the pant got louder. They are calling out to me. "Bakugo! heY!" they called out. Is that cheeks? Sounds familiar. I took a peek to see her running towards me with her wet flip flops over tights. 

 "I-wait" She breathe heavily. "take your time cheeks". "I saw you waiting and I'm guessing you didn't bring your umbrella earlier and wanna ask you to walk home with me bu- but Deku he. Wait I can't breathe" She said bending down touching her knee.