Chapter 21: Our Own Way pt.1

Normal POV

Tuesday morning feels like a break day for everyone. School still keeps on going for everyone. Except for the students that encountered and/or injured has a day off.

Bakugo's blood loss was pretty severe and his temporary quirk loss affected his condition. Recovery girl even used he quirk on him but the energy drain was just too much so they have to wait till he has enough energy to help restore his blood loss.

No one was allowed to visit him until Thursday and everyone starts worrying about him. That's when Izuku Midoriya dared to approach Uraraka and to talk to her.

He took a deep breath and walked over to her who is sitting on the couch in the common room

[Midoriya: Ho Uraraka

Uraraka: DEKU... Yarou

Uraraka: Hō... mukatte kuru no ka...... nigezu ni kono URARAKA ni chikadzuite kuru no ka...... Tomodachi no Bakugo ga watashi no sekai' no shōtai o, shiken shūryō chaimu chokuzen made ZA WARUDO (Gravity) mondai o hodoite iru jukensei no yōna hisshi koita kibun de oshiete kureta to iu no ni.........

Midoriya: Chikadzukanakya
teme o buchi nomesenainde na

Uraraka: Hoho! Dewa juubun chikazukanai youi
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAA!!!

Translation:

Midoriya: Ho Uraraka

Uraraka: DEKU... you bastard

Uraraka: Hō... You're approaching me?...... Instead of running away, you come right to me the great Uraraka?......Even though your friend, Bakugo, told you the secret of The World (Gravity), like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?

Midoriya: I can't beat the sh*t out of you without getting closer

Uraraka: Hoho! Then come as close as you like!

USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESSSSSS!!!]

(I'm sorry I'm on another JoJo-ism,,, Anywayssss Let's go back to the story shall we?)

"Hey Uraraka-san. I know that you probably don't wanna talk to me or even know me anymore but I sort things out, I- erm well specifically my feelings. I'm hoping we could sort things out. I understand if you don't want to and again I'm not forcing" Midoriya said.

"No no it's alright we can talk right here, right now. Just please take a seat" she tapped on the couch beside her gesturing him to take a seat.

Midoriya: So how's it going?

Uraraka: All good. no weight on my shoulders at all recently.

Midoriya: How about your injuries?

Uraraka: It's all good thanks o recovery girl. what about you?

Midoriya: Nothing much happened. I'm more worried about you and well Kacchan, and Tokage-san and Shinsou-kun. Just thinking about being locked into an electric chair and being shot is just like life and death on a tight rope.

Uraraka: I'm more concerned about them. I only have several bruises and genuinely tired.

Midoriya: If only I was nicer and emotionally stable that day all of this wouldn't happened. I- I'm so sorry Uraraka-san.

Uraraka: Deku it's alright. All of that happened for the greater good. if it didn't happened we would never learn from it.

Midoriya: I'm just hoping that we could be friends again like we used to. Just hanging out, Interacting, helping each other out no romance between us just being friends,,, what do you say?