Chapter 18: Trip to One Cloudy Beach

((S'not actually cloudy but spoilers For down there! Not the weather but rather the mood)

Normal POV

After the date that Sero and Uraraka had nothing much happened. The drama between Ashido, Setsuna and Uraraka is still around .hey haven't been communicating for a while now.

Even though Hagakure was really close with Uraraka but she chose on Ashido's side due to her popularity. That didn't really bother Uraraka since she has been consulting with Asui and Jirou the other days about how she should act around them and what she's supposed to do.

Obviously she's upset about the cracked friendship but she won't afford to be sad when the beach trip is around on Monday. Besides there are Asui,Jirou, and even better! Sero!

He's been the one to comfort her and not to worry about the people who bother her. It's sort of a distraction and she hoped that it would never end.

Bakugo in the other hand has been extremely quiet these few couple of days. He never got involved with anything after the mall hangout. He wouldn't even talk to Kirishima nor Setsuna more than 2 minutes.

The only time he'd ever interact was that extra lecture he gave to Uraraka. Even at that time he would sometimes act unusual. Though he was nice enough to give her half a cookie for every right answers.

Most of the students are very exited for the trip though some are extremely nervous.

Monday comes by so quickly. Everyone, including the teachers and some other pro heroes out of school were fully prepared for the trip.

Everyone was free to pick their seats. though busses are different within classes.

Uraraka and Asui sat together and right behind them was Hanta Sero and...Katsuki Bakugo?

It was truly awkward for Uraraka to look back or even just knowing the two guys that she has a strong emotional bond with was sitting behind her. Obviously she felt conflicted between them. Even though she tried hiding it but it felt like she was on thin ice.

She couldn't even lie to herself. During the long trip to the beach, Sero would pop up from the back sharing snacks to the others. But then of course he offered to Uraraka first even though Bakugo is sitting next to him.

Later after they all arrived it was a free day for everyone to relax and play around first at the beach before trainings.

Some students are playing volleyball with the pro heroes, some are sunbathing, some are swimming, some are feasting. A lot of individual fun activities are done.

Again Bakugo is weirdly quiet and not competing in some games. and Uraraka who's building a sand castle with Asui is kind of concerned with Bakugo who wouldn't talk since last Friday. She even thought of approaching him.

But with this much people around and it's bright as day, Setsuna could've found out so easily.

The day didn't last too long and soon the sunset came by. Everyone sat by the beach with cold beverage on their hands and a meal to eat while watching the sunset.

It was great and relaxing for both the student and pro heroes before the next day for full training.

That night students are allowed to have their free time. Wether walking around the market near the beach or the food trucks/stands to walk around. That night Uraraka and Asui walked around the market to get some sweets and other snacks then she received a text from Bakugo.