Chapter 10: Behind the Gate

Ochaco's POV

I took a peek at the note from Deku

"Uraraka-San I need to tell you something very important later..... Please meet me behind the school gate after lunch if you don't mind <3

-Izuku"

Well that was strange:/

I took one of those name tag sticker from my pencil case and stick it over  his name in case it fell off and someone found it so they wouldn't really see it. I kept it in my bag and blushing from the thought of the note.

But at the same time I'm also really scared of what he wants to tell me. Last time I talked bad about Deku in front of Bakugo and now I kind of regret what I said. I'm lost in my thoughts worrying about what Deku want to say.

That's when a small paper plane crashed my face. It was from someone of the front seat. "Who on earth decide to have a plane crash right on my face?!" I asked the whole class. No-one said a thing. Iida stood up and warned me "Uraraka-kun there's no need for screaming in the class!". "Sorry Iida" I told him.

I threw the paper plane away and focused on my own thing to do. The paper plane flew back to my desk and this time it landed smoothly. Agh heck I should've seen who threw it. Maybe the person really wants me to have it? 

This time the plane is written "Read it dumba*s" 

Hmmmm........ That's suspicious. I look over Bakugo cause it's a familiar grammars from him

Though I didn't expect his hand writing would be really nice. Like even nicer than Deku who writes all the time.

I opened the paper plane and read a short letter. 

"The bracelet looks kinda nice. Thanks cheeks.... I guess. Don't you dare tell anyone about what I just said or I'll hunt you down Mochi face."

Yep with no doubt it was Bakugo

I thought it would be fun teasing him a lil since everyone was in class but Deku. I fake cough loudly "Ehem your *cough* welcome!" 

"SHUt UP KirBy!" 

Bakugo yelled at me. Everyone's attention turned to him leaving him red as tomato. Surprisingly Mina is pretty quiet about this. all she said was "Cute". I giggled at the sight of Bakumato (Bakugo Tomato)

Lesson started. 

It wasn't Mr. Aizawa who entered the class but it's non other than Midnight-sensei. I can tell that The boys are blushing especially Mineta who had a major nosebleed. 

"Your teacher has some important business with the Ketsubutsu high hero Miss Joke" She raised her brows, winked at us and licked her lips.

YiKeS. What the heck was that.

Lesson goes on pretty normal. Just Mineta trying to get really close to Midnight sensei which is really gross.

Lunch is around the corner so I ate my lunch as usual. Just... a lil slower than usual. Cause meeting Deku is kind of giving me all the anxious feeling. 

I walked out the cafeteria and walked behind the school gate to find Deku waiting for me. He gave me a warm smile as usual though it's a rather odd than usual. Just guilt building up my stomach. I tried to remember what Mina said about a toxic feeling but it kept drifting away from my mind.

"Hey Deku" I waved and smiled slowly approaching him. "Urara- oh my this is really hard to explain the 'Important thing' I wanna tell haha I-" Deku muttering to himself "Deku relax I won't judge you. You can tell me whatever you want". He took a deep breath "Uraraka-san do you remember what I told you in the garden?" "Y-yes, Yes! of course I remember" I answered. 

"Well about that I don't just like you. It is more than that L-Like Love. I really love you and I hope you understand how I feel this time" He said looking into my eyes. "Deku I-" I can feel my face flushed from light pink to straight up crimson. He leans in closer and grabbed me by the waist. "No stop!" I snapped. His eyes grew wide and took a step back. 

"I'm sorry but, I- I don't feel the same. Not anymore" I looked down and crossed my hands feeling guilty."I- Not anymore? what do you mean?" Deku asked. "It's just that I used to feel the same way too, In fact not too long ago. But I thought it would distract me from my studies and if I told you that, you would be distracted so I put it aside for your own good" I told him.

"But you don't have to worry anymore now that we feel the same way. I wouldn't be distracted we can make it work" He said clasping my hand in between his, pleading with desperation. "It's not that Deku" I said. "Then what is it? How can I make it up to you?" He asked hoping that I would change my mind. 

"Look I was jealous okay about Hatsume, Camie, and Toga" I said. "But I didn't do it on purpose it was all an accident" He said. "Oh then so dating Melissa Shield is an accident? or Staring at Nejire Hado- senpai's boobs an accident?" I used what Kyoka said last night. 

"And you think I'm not jealous about Kacchan?" He asked. "He just wanted to help me cause you went back first"  I said. "I'm sorry Uraraka-san I wasn't training with All might that time. I wasn't feeling very well and lied to you so you wouldn't worry. Even if you hate me now-" I cut him off with a hug.

"I don't hate you Deku I just wanted you to understand how I used to feel" I said. "I'll be happy if you were with anyone else but please don't be with Kacchan. He's too dangerous for you" He said. "What?" I laughed. 

"I'm serious! you could've died, I can't risk losing you if you are with him" He said. "Deku who says I wanna be with him? Even if I'm with him he wouldn't do such thing to me. You can't tell me who I can or can't be with!" I was surprised that he would say that.

"Then I had the chance but I threw it all away" He looked down. "*sigh* you did. I'm so sorry Deku" I left him standing there alone.

I walked back to class since my time is wasted over that.

I was about to make my turn since there's a wall and only to accidentally crash Bakugo. Why is encounter like this always happened ever since that umbrella thing?

"Watch where you going cheeks" He grunts. "It's almost class where are you going anyways?" I asked. "You're not the only one with a high school lover pink cheeks" He said and walked past me. 

Lover? Bakugo with a girl? sounds unlike him at all. 

Bakugo's POV

I was about to meet with someone special who has been with me secretly for a while now. I thought going to the back of the school gate 15 minutes before class was a good timing since no-one will suspect a thing. That's when I over heard cheeks an Deku arguing and encountered her again. She left back to class with Deku following her from behind.

"Hey" I waved at her who was waiting for me there. She is-

END OF CHAPTER!