Chapter 11: Snake meets Cheeks

Bakugo's POV

"Your new girlfriend hmm?" The girl asked. "Shut up b*tch" I said. "You sure are the odd one Katsu-boo" She teased. "Now spit it out snake, what do you wanna say?" I growled. She walked closer to me edging me to the wall and tracing her finger over my chest and hummed. "Setsuna Tokage...." I said looking down at her. "Now that's a lot sweeter when you mention my name like that. Wish you'd do that all the time" Setsuna looked up to my face with half lidded eyes.

Her face got closer to mine and reaching for my lips. That's when I blocked her mouth and avoid any smOoches. (Say like right now bros) "Don't tell me you just wanna make out with me right now" I said. "I-I'm sorry I guess I'm  just jealous" she looked down.

Setsuna's POV

He laughed at the statement I just said. "Jealous? of whom?" He asked. "Ochaco Uraraka. I'm Jealous of Ochaco Uraraka" I said. "Cheeks hmm?" He said smirking. "See?! You even have a cute nickname for her and you straight up called me a Snake!" I growled. "What I just thought her pink cheeks looked cute that's all" He said laughing. "And you never said I was cute!" I said. "Yea but I told you you looked hot. That's an extra point" he said.

Though it was kind of fair that he thinks Ochaco Uraraka is cute cause once I told him Hitoshi Shinsou from general studies class 1-C looks cute and he got real pissed.

Bakugo's POV

I was safe a lil bit for saying Cheeks is cute. Her pink cheeks and her mochi like roundness is attractive as hell and you can't ignore it. Luckily I didn't say much about cheeks cause damn she's kinda hot too. ah f*ck! what the hell are these stupid thoughts roaming around my head.

"I'm going back" I pushed her away gently. "Aww so soon already" She clinged to my shoulder. "Lesson's starting and I'm not getting those commentary from Four eyes and Aizawa". "Oh okay... then...good luck"  She said. 

Setsuna's POV

"I'm going back" he pushed me away gently. "Aww so soon already" I clinged to his shoulder hoping that he would change his mine but probably not. He's the great Bakugo after all. "Lesson's starting and I'm not getting those commentary from Four eyes and Aizawa" he said. "Oh okay...I get it... then...good luck" I said. 

"Oh and one more thing" he gave me a small peck on the cheeks and walked away. Goddamnit that boy could get you really pissed the first second and leave your heart blooming with flowers and sh*t. I get it if Uraraka likes him or the other way around. It's just that I am not sure how should I react to that.

Ochaco's POV

I think class is about to start. 

Damn it I wanna piss so bad

Should I? Screw it Iida is not gonna stop me anyways.

So I rushed to the toilet faster than Iida could. even with his quirk.

I skrt skrt to the toilet cause if I don't I'll hurt hurt (Sorry idk what's with my bad writing today)

Okay so luckily I didn't take too long in the toilet and class is starting in a few minutes. I ran back to the class before someone stops me 

"Oi cheeks, you went back to class 15 minutes ago and you're still here? slow poke" I heard a voice from a blonde

"I'm not gonna piss my self in class grouchy pants" I said elbowing him. "Oh Miss Uraraka is using pet names now. How cute. I guess my approach in your life has bring you a good influence from me" he said sarcastically.

We walked back to class together and a third person calling us- wait not us, just Bakugo. 

"Katsuki!" the person ran towards us. It's some green haired girl from class-b. I heard she got into UA from recommendation. I think her name was Setusania TogeKai? no that's not it. Sesatsu TakogE? Tokay Setnusa? I don't remember damnit.

She seems to be very close with Bakugo. Especially calling him by his first name.

"hey" Bakugo said calmly. "here you dropped this" she said handing him a bracelet that looks awfully familiar. I KNEW IT. IT WAS FROM ME. 

Bakugo looked around his wrist and looked utterly shocked 

Bakugo's POV

F*CK I DROPPED IT. I'M BUSTED. 

Ochaco's POV

"Ochaco Uraraka right?" The girl said to me. And with confidence I said "and you are SeTsANia TogeKai?" please get it right please get it right please get it right please get it right please get it right. 

She giggles "It's Setsuna Tokage". 

She handed over the bracelet to Bakugo and gave him a peck a cheek. "That's for something in return" She smirked. "Nice bracelet by the way! didn't thought you would use something like that. Whoever made you wear that sure is a lucky person"

"We're going back to class" Bakugo said grabbing to my wrist and pulling me to walk to class. "Talk to you later !" Setsuna said walking away too.

"She's pretty" I said. he just grunts and all he said was "Hmm". "Too bad that you're her boyfriend. She deserved better" 

He grunts and chuckles.

 "Would it make it better if I were yours?" (YEET he did what's called a pro gamer move. LET'S GO GAMERSS) He said. I can feel my face flushed "What?" I asked. "What?" he said in return looking shock as if he didn't mean to say it.

It was awkward.

END OF CHAPTER!

((Holy MOLY GUACAMOLE WE HAVE 800 READS NOW??? WOWWIEE THANKSS

-Alta(: