Chapter 23 : Our own way pt.2

After school Friday is a pretty chill day. No pressure or whatsoever. Bakugo an Setsuna hung out in the movies after school and Uraraka hanging around the common room again, watching some shows in the tv and snacking on some lucky charms with Tsu.

Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima on the other hand was hanging in the kitchen trying to cook some random stuff. And they definitely can hear them arguing over the amount of eggs they should use. 

It made Tsu and Uraraka laughed hearing them arguing over the silliest thing. Later they finished cooking and Tsu has to go back home cause her parents just arrived home from working abroad. 

"Yo Uraraka" Sero took a seat beside her and stretching his arm out. "Hey what's up?" She replied. "Nothing much" He sighed looking a bit worried.

"hey what's going on? Is everything alright?" She asked "No it's just kinda hard to spill it out or let's just say I don't really know how to say it to you" Sero said fidgeting. "Hanta, it's okay, even if it came out as rude I'd still understand that you're trying your best" Uraraka said.

Hero sighed. "Right Ochaco Uraraka, I don't know how to say this properly. don't cry or anything but I'm breaking up with you"  brief moment of silence between them.

Inner Uraraka and Sero right now:

"Pfffttttt" Uraraka laughed. "Why are you laughing? that's kinda odd" Sero said. "Sero I totally get it that I'm no good for a ray of sunshine like you" Uraraka said. "No it's not that. It's just that I just felt like I'm too selfish and that in this relationship thing It's only me that likes you and I felt like I'm forcing you to like me because you felt bad" Sero said.

"No it's not that I felt bad Iand you're right, I may not like you but there's somethings more important that I love you. But now that this is over and if you felt bad about me too that's absolutely fine" Uraraka said. "Ah hah you do? well now that we're apart, what do you wanna be now?" Sero asked. "Well we still could be friends. Not like our class will be separated in another 3 years so what's the use making you my enemy?" Uraraka said.

"Hmm you're right. Man that was surprisingly quick. You know I'd say I'm lucky for choosing you. If I had chose Mina she would go ape sh*t about it and make a whole world war three" They both laughed.

Later evening came along and Uraraka doing some things by herself wether it's doing some homework from today or just procrastinating and spinning around her chair. 

Her phone dings and so she rushed and checked it. Just like any procrastinator would do. 

"ew ew ew a text from Min*ta what the heck. Send tiddies? Oh jeez no I need some holy water eyedrops"

and another text from...

A text from Bakugo? it's been a while since she last received a text from him