ten.

Jongho's POV

I sighed, looking down at her and bringing my hand to her soft hair, combing through it as her breathing slowed down. My heart ached as I looked at her; frail figure, pale skin but still beautiful as ever. I've missed you so much Y/n noona, thank god you came back to us; to me. I scooped her up, careful not to wake her up, carrying her up to her room.

"Jongho? What are you doing?" I turned to face the owner of the voice; Wooyoung hyung. "Oh hyung, I'm just bringing Y/n noona back to her room." His eyes went down to the sleeping figure in my arms, worry flashed across his eyes for a moment before they met mine. "I can take her." He reached out, wanting to take her into his own arms. "No, it's okay. I will do it, get some rest hyung." I continued on my way as I gave him a tight smile.

Sorry hyung, I want to be selfish for once. Pushing her door open with my feet, I was careful to enter and gently lowered her onto her bed. I sat on her bed as I found myself being unwilling to leave her side, fingers brushing along her beautiful features as she slept peacefully. And that was what I did for the next 15 minutes, until I decided to let her rest. I stood up slowly and walked out of the door, hearing a small "thank you, Jongho" from Y/n as my hands reached for the doorknob. "You're welcome, Y/n noona."

In the living room...

3rd Person's POV

Everyone was silent as Y/n stomped away. "Ae Ri? Are you alright? I know Y/n was kinda harsh with her words, but that's how she has always been ever since something happened between her and SKZ. Hope you understand, we apologize on her behalf." Mingi spoke softly, still a little overwhelmed by the tension. Silence filled the room again, one by one the boys started walking to their rooms. "I will go check on noona." Jongho announced as he went down the stairs.

Hongjoong, Yunho and Ae Ri were left sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry I caused trouble again. I didn't know Chan had hurt her. I should leave." Ae Ri mumbled quietly, feeling bad for the boys, especially Hongjoong. "No, it's not your fault. You weren't even involved, heck you didn't even know about anything. It's just Y/n being rude." Hongjoong replied her, patting her shoulders comfortingly. "Hyung, you shouldn't have said those words. You know how much she went through, but did you hear her say that her parents got killed? Didn't she reunite with them before she lost contact with us 2 years ago?" "I don't know. She was probably being dramatic, you know how she is when Bang Chan gets mentioned. Enough of this, let's head up to our rooms." Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders, unwilling to continue with the topic as he pulled Ae Ri with him and leaving Yunho alone is the living room.

What a long day. Yunho sighed, messing his hair as he stared at the ceiling.

Ae Ri's POV

I feel so bad, it's horrible. I wonder what Chan did to her though, why was she so agitated when she knew that I was his stepsister? Tons of questions went through my mind, so much had happened in such a short time. My head hurts.

"Ae Ri, relax. Don't worry about Y/n. Have a good night's rest, it will get better." Hongjoong gave me a brief hug and disappeared into his room which was just opposite mine. I hope it does...

I need a Jongho in my life.

Tenth chap! More is about to come, do stay w me!!

Do hope there are people enjoying this though...

Vote and comment okay :)

~thedouble_a (4/4/20)