fifteen.

Wooyoung's POV

I hugged her, I can't believe I finally got the courage to do that. The worry I had for her was overwhelming; I did it before I could even control myself. I was dumb before, avoiding her because of my dumb ego when my love for her only increased. I smiled to myself as I walked back to the car, red cheeks and a hand over my pounding heart. Hongjoong hyung looked at me with a smirk playing on his lips while Jongho was on the phone with Yeosang, getting updates on the situation in the club. He probably noticed my bashful image. I ignored Hongjoong hyung as I tried to focus on what Yeosang was saying over the phone.

Y/n's POV

The music was pumping loudly, just like my head. Ugh, I hate this. So loud and noisy, it's giving me a headache. My eyes scanned the club with Ae Ri close behind me, trying to locate GOT7. Yeosang had mentioned that they are always found in the first room right next to the stairs on the second level, and that was where we were heading to. I spotted the room; it was guarded by two big men. I tapped Ae Ri's shoulder and told her about the situation.

How do we get in without being caught or suspected? Just then, we spotted a group of young girls heading towards their room. Got it. "Ae Ri come on. We have to follow them." We trailed behind the girls, entering the room successfully. Bingo, it is them.

"The USB is kept in JB's, the leader, right pocket. Be really cautious around him, he's a really scary man. Rude, easily-angered and merciless; everything but nice." I shivered as I remembered San's warning, spotting the man seated right in the middle. By luck, Ae Ri found a spot next to him, on his right.

I gave her a small nod and offered JB a glass of whiskey which he accepted happily. I took the seat next to Mark, who wrapped an arm around my shoulders the moment I sat down. I gave him a forced smile which was thankfully not caught by him as he was too busy downing his drinks.

Time passed, only JB, Mark and Yugyeom were left as well as a few more girls and us two. "Drink! Why aren't you drinking? Come on little lady, drink this." JB's words slurred as he tried to force a glass of vodka to Ae Ri. "Don't mess with the young kid, I will drink it for her." I took the glass from JB and downed it, the alcohol hit me almost immediately as blood rushed to my head. As I distracted JB, Ae Ri reached into his right pocket and fished out the USB, quickly shoving it into her dress pocket.

"We need to go now, we had a good time hanging out with you guys. Seeya!" Ae Ri blurted out nervously as she tried to pull me out of the room, but Mark and Yugyeom stopped us. "You can go but you're not going anywhere. I think you have something that belonged to us." Mark said as Yugyeom grabbed Ae Ri's arm. "Everyone else get out. You too." Yugyeom glared down at me. I threw a glance back at Ae Ri as I was pushed out of the room. Shit, I can't leave her alone in there.

I stood outside the room as the two guards eyed me. They're definitely not letting me in if I ask. Have to do it the hard way then. "Hey, can you help me with something real quick?" I pretended to ask them with innocent eyes, hoping for them to slightly lower their guards against me. "Are you lost, little lady?" One of them snickered as the other scanned my body. Fkin pervert.

"May I know where's the bathroom?" The one in front of me lifted his arm, pointing it to the right. "Thanks!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his arm and twisted it, making him bend over in pain. I kicked his head and knocked him out cold, but I was grabbed by the other. I struggled, trying to wiggle out of his grip, making him tighten it instead. "Piece of shit." I muttered under my breath, throwing my head back and colliding it with his. A satisfying crack was heard as I did so; probably his nose, as he finally let me go, hands flying up to his bleeding nose. I gave him one last punch, causing his head to knock into the wall behind him. That was easy.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a scream from inside the room. Ae Ri! Shit, the door is locked. I searched the unconscious bodies in a rush, flipping their pockets inside out. There you are. I held up and keys and hurriedly unlocked the door, opening it to see Ae Ri struggling in Mark and Yugyeom's hold while JB sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

Oh damn he's angry.

What will happen to the girls?

~thedouble_a (19/4/20)