twenty-two.

Wooyoung's POV

"Aw, look at them! How cute! Two little ones cuddling together. Quick take a picture!" I was awoken by loud whispers and giggles in the room, how ironic was that. I opened my eyes, my brows furrowed as my eyes adjusted to the brightness. That's a relief, she's still sleeping, I smiled briefly seeing Y/n still in a deep slumber. "I told you to keep your voice down, didn't I? Look, he's awake!"

I turned slightly to identify the intruders, mentally facepalming myself as I saw Yunho and Mingi giggling behind their phones. "Guys, shut it and get out! Can't you see that she's still sleeping?!" I hissed at them as they tried to stop their giggles, "Okay, okay. We're going, lover boy. Come down soon btw, breakfast is almost ready and Seonghwa hyung is complaining about how, I quote 'those lucky, lazy asses are still sleeping away while I'm here busy preparing everything' blah blah." With that, they ran out still fanboying over the pictures they've just taken. I should get them to send me those.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I turned my attention to the sleeping girl in my arms as I admired her features. My fingers tracing her soft features, unknowingly breaking into a smile while doing so. You don't know how much you affect me, Y/n. Her lips were suddenly pushed out into a small pout, slowly stirring awake as her eyes opened slowly. "Morning, love. Had a good sleep?" I greeted as I caressed her cheek, to which she gave a nod with a small smile playing on her plump lips.

I quickly tore my eyes from her lips, focusing on her eyes instead, afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself. "We have to get up, Seonghwa hyung prepared breakfast." After completing our morning routine, we went down to join the others. Everyone was there busy snickering at their phones, they didn't even notice our presence until I cleared my throat.

"Oh look, the couple is here. Sit, sit." San teased as we took a seat as I rolled my eyes at him, but secretly happy on the inside. "What are you guys laughing at before?" Y/n asked them, curious about what was on their phones. "This, unnie! The two of you look so cute snuggling together." Ae Ri beamed as she showed us her phone, instantly making Y/n's face burn up.

How adorable, she's shy. We do look cute though, her face against my chest and mine above her head. They continued teasing us throughout the whole breakfast, Yunho and Mingi even acting as a couple to tease us further. I took a glance at Jongho who was giving a smile and laughing along at times. He seems fine? I should talk to him soon. And, I got the intruders to send me the pictures they took.

"Btw guys, I have something to discuss with all of you. Ae Ri and I were thinking that perhaps we could give her some training to teach her some skills so could protect herself better. What do you guys think?" Hongjoong hyung asked as we finished up our food. "I think that's great! We could all train her together. We're all not bad fighters too y'know, not just Y/n." Everyone agreed with San who clapped excitedly as the last part of his sentence made Y/n roll her eyes. "It's set then! We can start as soon as later." Ae Ri seemed just as excited as San.

Ae Ri's POV

Training, a proper one this time. I'm actually looking forward to it, especially since I might finally be able to stand up for myself and be a strong, cool woman like Y/n unnie. I got dressed and tied my hair up into a ponytail, waiting for Hongjoong in front of his room. "Okay, let's head down. Are you ready for your official training?" He smiled at me, assuring that I would do well. We entered the training hall to be greeted by the boys wrestling each other jokingly while Y/n unnie sat at the side, looking at them with a straight face.

"Enough, kids. Gather around now." Hongjoong ordered as they immediately straightened themselves up, lining up in front of us. "First off Aeri, we all have our own 'specializations', we are good at different things and that's how we will be splitting your timetable. Wooyoung and Jongho will guide you on fighting and martial arts like before; San and I will teach you how to handle knives, blades and shuriken throwing, Yunho and Mingi with guns, Yeosang will teach you about bombs and hacking; Seonghwa and Y/n will help you with archery and the crossbow. Actually Y/n, can you slot yourself into any sessions whenever you can? I trust you more than the boys." Hongjoong assigned amidst the complains of the boys while Y/n unnie gave them a triumphant look.

look at them omg my heart <3

~thedouble_a (19/4/20)