Chap 3- The family rivalry

"This family will never let us stay in peace," Deeda was cursing Dadi maa and her family," These Gadodias have always been trouble makers. First their son Shekhar ruined my Sumi's life and now their granddaughter Ragini is trying to play with Swara's emotions.

"Now will you please calm down maa,"Sharmishtha tried to pacify her," I felt really happy when I got to know that Ragini and Swara are going to the party together. Shekhar and I could never get along well but it fills me with so much joy and pride that our daughters do."

"Listen now Sumi, keep our Swara away from those Gadodias or else I will have to intervene."

"Dadi maa!" Ragini screamed with joy as she rushed to show Dadi maa her new outfit for the party.

"My laado looks nothing less than a princess. I heard that Swara is coming with you too."

"Yes Dadi maa. Sumi aunty allowed her to come but her nani maa wasnt very happy about it."

"Yes laado. You know that our families dont get along too well. Years ago, we were great friends. But now things have changed."

"But why so much dislike for them deeda?" Swara was speaking to her grandma.

"Those Gadodias are cheaters!" yelled Deeda," They always betray people just like they betrayed us years ago."

"But what did they do deeda?"