Chap 28- Sorting things out

The "Tulsi Shubhkari" ashram was adorned with sweet smelling violets and roses. Melodious flute music filled the air and soft chattering voices graced the ambience of the ashram. Tuli Bhattacharya, one of the senior students of the ashram, was singing a beautiful song in her divine voice.

Mrs. Parwati Gadodia, Ragini's dadi maa took off her slippers and walked inside. She asked one of the students where her younger sister Bidya was. She was guided into a room on the top floor where Bidya was sitting still in meditation. Bidya slowly opened her eyes on hearing Parwati's footsteps.

"Jiji," she said getting up to greet her,"Its such a blessed day today that I am finding you here."

"Bidya," said Parwati," I hope you are doing well. I came here because Laado wants to study in the ashram along with her college studies. I havent told Shekhar yet but its the first time she is insisting on something. I must not break her heart."

"A troubled mind always seeks for peace," said Bidya," But peace cannot be gained without wisdom."

"Do you like music a lot or a little?" Sanskar asked Swara.

"I love music," she said," Its my healer, my friend, my first love.............."

"What kind of music do you like?" he asked.

"Depends on my mood. I love listening to devotional music when I feel broken. I like the sounds of damaroo, veena and sitar. And I even love listening to the notes of the piano when I want to relax."

"Do you play any musical instrument?" asked Sanskar.

"I have played the guitar on a few ocassions but I still  cant play too well."

"I see," he said," I love playing the guitar too. It calms down my troubled mind almost everytime."

"All right," said Ragini as she and Lakshya were walking down the street,"I will forgive you, but only on one condition."

"What is it then?" Lakshya asked her.

"You must answer my questions," she said," Whom were you texting in the bus?"

"Hmm......Well," he said," I was having a chat with Mrinalini. You remember Mrinalini,  Vinita mam's daughter. She is currently studying in Calcutta and doing really well. I got to talk with her after a really long time."

"I see," said Ragini feeling relieved,"So.......I guess that settles it then. Lets just put this matter aside."