Chap 65- Swasan's misunderstanding

Swara came out of the washroom drying her hair with a towel. She stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. She was wearing an orange colored salwar kameez that deeda had gifted her. She began to dry her hair with a blow dryer. Just then, she received Ragini's call.

"I am not sure if we can trust him,"said Swara on learning about Ragini's decision to meet Arjun," and we can discuss it in college as well. Why that garage? I really dont think this is a good idea."

"I know," said Ragini," but what if he publishes some nonsense against me in the college magazine. I just wanted to make things clear..........."

"Stop it Ragini. He is not a judge and you neednt give him any clarification. But if you still want to go ahead with this, then I shall be there standing right outside. One scream from you and I will be right there."

Meanwhile, Sanskar was getting dressed for college as well when Lakshya came storming ino the room.

"My bike has broken down," Lakshya said," how ridiculous!"

"Calm down bhai," said Sanskar buttoning his shirt," lets leave in my car and we shall stop at the garage next to our college to bring back a mechanic."

"Thats a good idea," said Lakshya picking up the car keys.

By almost 8 am Ragini had arrived at the garage. She walked inside quietly and came across a signboard that read "Viraj Mechanic- Vehicle repair, Car wash, Bikes for rent".

"I wonder where Arjun is," she said dialling his number.

But Arjun did not receive the call. She looked all around her and could see no one.

"I guess he is not coming then," she thought and turned around.

Soon, she saw a blue racerbike moving towards her. The biker was wearing a helmet, so she couldnt see his face. The bike stopped at a little distance from her and the biker got down.

"Arjun?" said Ragini wondering if it was him.

But as the biker removed his helmet, she was shocked to see Angad standing in front of her.

"You!" she screamed in order to alert Swara sho was standing just outside,"what are you doing here?"

"Well, well, well," he said moving closer towards her," I am here on our secret date as we had planned."

"We?" she said angrily," what nonsense!"

"O, come on now Ragini. Why are you being so difficult? Had it been any other girl, they would have been delighted at this offer. I am rich, I am handsome. I am the hottest guy in college. What else do you need? Come on now, give me a hug."

He hadnt even finished his sentence when he received a tight slap from Swara which truly shook him up.

"How dare you!" said Swara grabbing his collar," you are one of the most disgusting men I have ever met. How could you harass a girl like that!"

Sanskar and Lakshya arrived at the entrance of the garage.

"I dont think they have opened up yet,"said Lakshya.

"Maybe not," Sanskar said," but we can wait. Our classes will start almost half an hour later."

"Put on some nice music then," said Lakshya leaning back on his seat.

Angag grabbed Swara by her arm and pushed her away.

"Swara!" Ragini rushed to her as she fell straight to the ground," are you all right?"

Meanwhile Arjun was in college, waiting for a text by Angad. As per their plan, once Ragini and Angad were alone im the garage, he would figure out a way to bring Lakshya there and convince him that Ragini was cheating on him. But to his dismay, there was no response from Angad.

"What is this fool doing?" he said walking around in the empty corridor,"I do not want to miss this chance. I will go there myself."

"Just leave us alone!" Ragini yelled at Angad as she helped Swara get to her feet.

"But jaan," said Angad," this is supposed to be between you and me. She is more than welcome to walk out."

"Dont you dare call me that," Ragini warned him.

Arjun arrived at the garage and saw Sanskar and Lakshya in their car. Quickly, he dialled Angad's number.

"You fool," he spoke over the phone,"what is taking you so long? Is Ragini with you?"

"Yes," said Angad," but........"

Before Angad could say anything else, Arjun had disconnected the call.

With an evil smile on his face, Arjun walked towards the car and knocked on the window.

"Hello there," said Sanskar as the glass slid down.

"You both are here. What for?" he asked them.

"We need a mechanic to repair our bike," Sanskar replied," but I guess no one is here at the moment."

"Oh no," Arjun said," Viraj is inside. He is fixing my bike currently."

"Thats great," Lakshya said rolling his eyes. He didnt like Arjun at all as he was always trying to woo Ragini and that made Lakshya jealous and angry.

"Lets go and speak to the mechanic," Sanskar said.

Ragini saw that Angad's bike was standing there with the key still attached to it. While Swara was lashing out at him, Ragini quickly moved towards the bike.

"I shall leave on this bike and bring help," she thought," someone must be there in college at the moment. It will just take a few minutes."

She signalled Swara and wore Angad's helmet that was lying there.

Swara made sure to keep Angad distracted so that he wouldnt turn around.

"You b*tch!" Angad yelled at Swara,"what did that Anurag see in you that he made up his mind to marry you?"

Until then, Ragini had started the bike and left through the back entrance. On hearing the noise, Angad turned around.

"You wretched women!" he yelled," you will pay for this!"

Saying so, he grabbed Swara's arm and pinned her to the wall.

"Now, now, now," he said," now I see what Anurag saw in you. He took off her dupatta and stared at her breasts.

"Stay away from me!" she said pushing him away.

In her attempt to escape, her foot slipped and Angad held her by her waist.

Just then, Sanskar, Lakshya and Arjun walked in.

"This idiot!" Arjun thought," Ragini was supposed to be here, not Swara."

Sanskar's hand curled into a fist in anger seeing Swara in Angad's arms. Angad helped Swara stand up.

"Are you okay?"he spoke in an innocent voice.

Swara, who was unaware of the fact that Sanskar and Lakshya were standing right behind her said," now what? Stop pretending Angad!"

"I feel this is not right," Angad said," secretly meeting you here......this doesnt feel right. You shouldnt have come here Swara."

"What option did I have," she said picking up her dupatta," with everything that happened at the pooja yesterday, I couldnt stop myself from coming here. You left me with no option. You being so rich and handsome............"

Before Swara could finish her sentence by saying," You being so rich and handsome yet so filthy and disgusting made me come here to protect my friend," before she could say this, she heard a clappping sound coming from behind her. She turned around and saw the three of them standing there. It was Arjun who was clapping.

"What a lady you are Swara," Arjun said,"how could you break Sanskar's trust like that! You cheat! You liar!"

"No!" said Swara walking towards them,"its not what you are thinking."

She looked at Sanskar and said," I can explain."

But Sanskar simply walked away angrily. Swara ran behind him shouting," Sankar! Please wait! What you saw is not............." But Sanskar got into his car and drove away angrily. Seeing Swara in Angad's arms had angered him beyond measure. Swara fell to the ground sobbing when Ragini arrived there with Ankur, Tanya and Meet.